PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do only the pso tourneys count toward your rating??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do only the pso tourneys count toward your rating??

I was in the 11 dollar 40k today and finished 143 out of 6200 just wondering if that finish counts toward my ranking.

Thanks,
    cmax2004

ps i think this is great to have to sharpen all our play, after just skiming the lessons i noticed some things that i was doing wrong and changed them and it made a diffrence in the tourney i talk about above .

Originally posted by cmax2004 View Post
    I was in the 11 dollar 40k today and finished 143 out of 6200 just wondering if that finish counts toward my ranking.

Thanks,
    cmax2004

ps i think this is great to have to sharpen all our play, after just skiming the lessons i noticed some things that i was doing wrong and changed them and it made a diffrence in the tourney i talk about above .
    Just PSO games man. GL

JT

Comment

Originally posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
      Just PSO games man. GL

JT
      And only the PSO Skill League games at that.

Nice finish in that 40k, though.

Comment

Hey cmax, welcome to the forum and the pso. umbup: Like the others said, only the pso skill league games count. Check out the info on the league tab above for all the details on scoring and the leaderboard. Make sure you're getting your 20 vpps every month as well, so you qualify for the bigger payouts. I'll be sending you a pm this week. Take care and best o' luck out there!

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.