PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

please help. I passed the core quiz, but i can not find these tournaments. they do not appear in tounreys private. where do i find pso skill league tournaments?

most likely you have the .net version of pokerstars
    you need the .com version
    try this 1st

and welcome to the pso and forum
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

what joker said is most likely the problem... welcome and good luck

Comment

Hey Larry, welcome to the pso and the forum.

Along w/ making sure you're on .com and not .net, there is a small delay from passing the quiz until you receive your ticket to play in the pso.
        Please write back if you're still having trouble.
        Lot's of great players here who are willing to help out newbies, so let us know if you have any questions.
        The league tab up top will explain the leaderboard and scoring. Make sure to get 20 vpps if you want the big payouts.
        Take care and best o' luck!
        Dan

Comment

And an easier way to find the PSO games is Click on request. Then click on Tournament Tickets. and they will all pop up...

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.