PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just passed my test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just passed my test

hey everyone just passed the quiz , and was wondering if these tournaments would be the best place to start putting to use the thing I've learned. I do not play real money games on line unless I get a ticket from a freeroll umbup:

??

yep - ure in the right place- lots to learn here-- welcome and gl--- monk......

Comment

Yep,play here and keep playing those other freerolls (the Astronomer's are what I assume you mean) and try to build up your pennyroll that way. Scrape a few bucks together if you can and try to get to active staus here in PSO instead of Whitestar as that's where the real money can be made.

But most of all have fun and learn what you can here. Top thing PSO will teach you IF you want to learn how to be a successfull laegue player is patience. And that's one of,if not THE,best things for a poker player to learn.

Welcome aboard and you are now down with the sickness.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.