PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allu need to know about stars right here !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allu need to know about stars right here !!

Toonarmy1566 is a stumblebum! lmao
    Last edited by belterlike; Thu Feb 17, 2011, 09:00 PM.

can i have your chips?

Comment

I see no evidence of anything rigged. All I see is your AA being beat by a set of Qs. How is that evidence of a rigged site? Do you think AA is auto winner every time? Get real dude! Totally ridiculous!!!

Comment

lol

lol
        Last edited by belterlike; Thu Feb 17, 2011, 09:01 PM.

Comment

lol

Comment

Out of those thousands of hands have not one of them cracked bullets ?

BULLS

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by belterlike View Post
                Yeah many of them obviously. U know i wish an adult would comment on these posts instead of you children *yawn*
                Have You Tried Tiddleywinks,Thats About Your Level Isn`t It?

Comment

haha

lol

Comment

haha it's toon army attempting to be clever lmao you are sh*t and always have been u little scrat.

whenever u want daft lad ge on a cash table or i'll get a train to newcastle and play u live iim only in durham . let me know kid.

ps: 5723 in league u are! lmao jog along kid
                    Whats A Scrat?

Comment

lol
                      Last edited by belterlike; Thu Feb 17, 2011, 09:02 PM.

Comment

It's what a little geordie dole boy like u is. Now be a man and get on a cash table muppet
                        Like I Is,So I Take It Your A Dirty Mackem.No Wonder You Have An Attitude Problem,And If You Got The Train To Newcastle,I Would Take Your Money Off You And Give You A Clip Round The Lug Hole.End Of Conversation With You Cos Your Boring The Thrupenny Bits Off Is.

Comment

In that particular circumstance (3 other pocket pairs), it makes no difference what the pairs might be, Aces are still only a 53% winner. moke:

Comment

Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
                            Like I Is,So I Take It Your A Dirty Mackem.No Wonder You Have An Attitude Problem,And If You Got The Train To Newcastle,I Would Take Your Money Off You And Give You A Clip Round The Lug Hole.End Of Conversation With You Cos Your Boring The Thrupenny Bits Off Is.
                            Actually im a geordie through and through lad. Give me a clip ? lol if u knew who i was u would know that would never be possible. But like i said if u fancy a meet up im available at weekends

Comment

Originally posted by Cheon57 View Post
                              In that particular circumstance (3 other pocket pairs), it makes no difference what the pairs might be, Aces are still only a 53% winner. moke:
                              I know it's 53 percent sir was just talking aqbout the probality of aa 10 10 q q k k being dealt.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.