PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sitting Out Penalties?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sitting Out Penalties?

    Please forgive me for committing the cardinal sin in all of poker.
    Last edited by 98cummins4x4; Fri Feb 18, 2011, 01:13 PM. Reason: Smartasses

  • #2
    Yes man, I agree 100%. We should also penalize late registrations, time stalling every hand, and anyone one who calls AA, KK, or QQ all in bet w/ anything lower than J 9 off suit. Why stop there. We should ban all illegal immigrants, and anyone over the age of 65 from playing poker also. Hey, how about anyone who shoves there whole stack in more than 10% of the time also get barred from raising after the first break. That'll teach them. Whew, can't think of any more, but, feel free to add to my list. -shark

    Comment


    • #3
      everyone gets the same time bank. it went from 60 secs to 30 secounds at the start of feb.1st. are you a idiot or do you really think that you can use your time the way you want and every one else has to use there time the way YOU want too. get a life loser . thats why we have a clock.

      Comment


      • #4
        I also agree with shark.ANYONE CALLING QQ WITH ANYTHING LESS THAN QQ SHOULD BE BANNED. yea that sounds like a good rule.how about no time bank. just a S hIT button. click on button and you can go take your s hit.

        Comment


        • #5
          yes

          Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post
          Yes man, I agree 100%. We should also penalize late registrations, time stalling every hand, and anyone one who calls AA, KK, or QQ all in bet w/ anything lower than J 9 off suit. Why stop there. We should ban all illegal immigrants, and anyone over the age of 65 from playing poker also. Hey, how about anyone who shoves there whole stack in more than 10% of the time also get barred from raising after the first break. That'll teach them. Whew, can't think of any more, but, feel free to add to my list. -shark
          I have to agree with all except maybe the over 65 one. Getting distrubling close to that one. Also add folks who play so fast you cannot take a smoke break Good luck and have a good one!! Lasthippie

          Comment


          • #6
            No just a Hit Button

            When u hit the button, it sends a hit man after the guy/gal who gave u the bad beat. shoot, for that matter any beat. All my hands should win when I'm in the pot.

            Comment


            • #7
              Well alrighty then! Let's just take the poker...out of poker....would that be satisfactory with you? Dude if you're looking for a perfect world...forget it...it doesn't exist!

              Unbelievable how many "new" people in the PSO want to change everything to suite them.

              Be patient and adapt. If you can't, then this game isn't for you.
              Last edited by Ace King 61; Wed Feb 16, 2011, 11:55 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                I would, if I could

                Originally posted by Ace King 61 View Post
                Well alrighty then! Let's just take the poker...out of poker....would that be satisfactory with you? Dude if you're looking for a perfect world...forget it...it doesn't exist!

                Unbelievable how many "new" people in the PSO want to change everything to suite them.

                Be patient and adapt. If you can't, then this game isn't for you.
                If we have a wish list. I'd like the be the last one in every tourney I play to win the final hand of the tourney. I don't have to win any others just the last one of every tourney. OK?

                -shark.

                PS. where'd our friend who started this thread go off to?

                Comment


                • #9
                  hiccup

                  welcome to the forum..........hiccup
                  Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

                  7 Time Bracelet Winner


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jimmi page View Post
                    how about no time bank. just a S hIT button. click on button and you can go take your s hit.
                    Funniest thing I've seen in weeks

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We should also penalize all the dumb arses that tell me to shut up at table when I am explaining to someone that is breaking tourney rules the fact that they are breaking them.

                      We should also penalize all the people that do not know me personally, but think they do, who take liberties online such that in real life I would just call someone to come and beat them half senseless for trying me. I do not have to beat you myself. I know people. ROFLMAO.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by seagull_2005 View Post
                        We should also penalize all the dumb arses that tell me to shut up at table when I am explaining to someone that is breaking tourney rules the fact that they are breaking them.

                        We should also penalize all the people that do not know me personally, but think they do, who take liberties online such that in real life I would just call someone to come and beat them half senseless for trying me. I do not have to beat you myself. I know people. ROFLMAO.

                        i have told players about rules in a very polite way and have never had a problem. maybe it is the way you tell them.i have been at tables with you and at times you have been fun to be with and other times you have been a real AH maybe you were having a bad day but that dont make it right.Call someone that's easy.DOING it yourself now that's what a MAN will do.good luck on the felt hope to see ya there on a good day so we can play a game or dance.P.S.if that call someone thing was a joke i am sorry if not sounds like a threat.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bahmani381 View Post
                          i have told players about rules in a very polite way and have never had a problem. maybe it is the way you tell them.i have been at tables with you and at times you have been fun to be with and other times you have been a real AH maybe you were having a bad day but that dont make it right.Call someone that's easy.DOING it yourself now that's what a MAN will do.good luck on the felt hope to see ya there on a good day so we can play a game or dance.P.S.if that call someone thing was a joke i am sorry if not sounds like a threat.
                          the way i tell them?

                          lets see, how about i tell them things like

                          "any player or observer may not say anything that may affect the outcome of a hand...."

                          such as telling cards,and numerous other things... and trust me when i report them, pstars always sends me a nice letter back, stating that yes those remarks did break the rules and they have issued said player a warning

                          when i get to be an AH is after i tell someone and they start telling me to shut up or bugger off or any other of the numerous nasty remarks.

                          not only usually does the person i tried to tell, but others at the table, who were not even being asked any opinion also start making nasty remarks.....

                          then i do turn into a big AH....

                          tough sheeet. rules is rules and if you are gonna play a game best you know them, follow them, and not act like a farling little child when someone callsyou out for breaking them.

                          this place, and the majority of the people in it, is as always, so full of sheet. i been gone a month,a full month. and here we go again.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by seagull_2005 View Post
                            the way i tell them?

                            lets see, how about i tell them things like

                            "any player or observer may not say anything that may affect the outcome of a hand...."

                            such as telling cards,and numerous other things... and trust me when i report them, pstars always sends me a nice letter back, stating that yes those remarks did break the rules and they have issued said player a warning

                            when i get to be an AH is after i tell someone and they start telling me to shut up or bugger off or any other of the numerous nasty remarks.

                            not only usually does the person i tried to tell, but others at the table, who were not even being asked any opinion also start making nasty remarks.....

                            then i do turn into a big AH....

                            tough sheeet. rules is rules and if you are gonna play a game best you know them, follow them, and not act like a farling little child when someone callsyou out for breaking them.

                            this place, and the majority of the people in it, is as always, so full of sheet. i been gone a month,a full month. and here we go again.

                            SOUNDS LIKE YOU STARTING STUFF OFF WITH A THREAT

                            YOU NEVER LEARN DO YOU

                            START YOUR RANTING AND ALL

                            GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THAT

                            sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by seagull_2005 View Post
                              the way i tell them? lets see, how about i tell them things like "any player or observer may not say anything that may affect the outcome of a hand...." such as telling cards,and numerous other things... and trust me when i report them, pstars always sends me a nice letter back, stating that yes those remarks did break the rules and they have issued said player a warning when i get to be an AH is after i tell someone and they start telling me to shut up or bugger off or any other of the numerous nasty remarks. not only usually does the person i tried to tell, but others at the table, who were not even being asked any opinion also start making nasty remarks..... then i do turn into a big AH.... tough sheeet. rules is rules and if you are gonna play a game best you know them, follow them, and not act like a farling little child when someone callsyou out for breaking them. this place, and the majority of the people in it, is as always, so full of sheet. i been gone a month,a full month. and here we go again.
                              right rules are rules for all of us.but you might be missing my point.report yes.but you let them bring you down to there level.why do you say things like?. the majority of people here are full of sheet.your putting down 15000 people just in pso.out of that 15k there is only maybe .0001% in the forum.when you 1st came to the forum you were a good read and most of us enjoyed your post some funny some just your thoughts but mostly all good.then all of a sudden when some disagreed with you and gave there thoughts you started to go off on everyone.if you think we are all full of crap. why are you still here?if i felt like you do i would be gone real fast!!! the only reason i am taking time to respond to you is that you started off real good then turned in too a real azzzzz unlike others that started as an azzzzz.please respond about that call someone thing.see you at the mileypoker:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.