PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if someone stupid enough to make a prop bet in the pso

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if someone stupid enough to make a prop bet in the pso

if u make a prop bet in a regular pso league and trash the opposing player by constant calling him a donk, if u loose the 50 dollar bet, should u pay or just say i was playing, well i am calling out a fellow pso player and you know who u are when u read this, don't ever call me a donk and then bet me 50 bucks u can last longer than me an said u will pay and i said so as well and then loose and i never see one cents of the bet...and then when i see u on the tables, u go in sit out mode..very lame dude...i guess i get the last laugh...

lol good luck collecting umbup: and no peeps it wasnt me

Comment

Originally posted by TARIQ06 View Post
      if u make a prop bet in a regular pso league and trash the opposing player by constant calling him a donk, if u loose the 50 dollar bet, should u pay or just say i was playing, well i am calling out a fellow pso player and you know who u are when u read this, don't ever call me a donk and then bet me 50 bucks u can last longer than me an said u will pay and i said so as well and then loose and i never see one cents of the bet...and then when i see u on the tables, u go in sit out mode..very lame dude...i guess i get the last laugh...
      Whatever dude, call him out by name. If he made a "last longer" bet with you and didn't pay, he deserves to be held up before us all as the deadbeat he/she is...

Some of us take this shizz pretty seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
        Whatever dude, call him out by name. If he made a "last longer" bet with you and didn't pay, he deserves to be held up before us all as the deadbeat he/she is...

I agree with mcrissinger Tariq. Call him out by name. Anyone who does this is a welching little punk,pull this shit in the real world and your ass gets knee-capped.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post

let us know so we don't bet with them

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

oh oh let me get my two cents in 1st was it presbruno because you should have known he has no money just a joke i know that you know that he has no money 2nd let me 3rd 4th 5th that wherever i come in at CALL HIM OUT!!! hope we get 30 peeps to request this evil:
            Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

regardless of who it was, it's pretty low to renig on a bet.

Comment

lets hear who it was Tariq.

need to know not make bets w this person

i believe when you make a bet you must pay up on said bet

Comment

I agree with most everyone!! Call him out!!
                  Also, check my thread for another welching punks name whom I called out a couple months ago.

Comment

Let us know who so jah will not praise him

Comment

i dont think i would ever make a $50 bet like that on the net cause if i lost i would actually pay it. so odds are against me from the start. yeah someone like that should be called out. u dont screw w/ peoples money or woman where i come from.
                      nuff sd.

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.