PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody eose qualified to play in the play with the pros final

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody eose qualified to play in the play with the pros final

hey poker comcrades, i received a ticket today and email from ps support saying my home game qualified for the weekly final on wednesday to play with the pros..anybody playing in this game and know anything about it..it also says i get the chance to play with pro victor ramdin this weekend if i win..to all my poker club members wish me luck so we can have a pro at the table this weekend and gl to all my pso members who qualifed..
    Last edited by TARIQ06; Tue Feb 08, 2011, 04:16 PM.

i got mine this morning also never played before but did watch Effsea final table last month for 2nd place maybe he will come and share some thoughts and insight to strategy to placing in this field good luck to everyone evil:
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

I have played in 2 of them. It is a winner take all freeroll, with the winner getting the Pro chosen for the week for a home game on Saturday with $1000 added to the prize pool. If you would like to know more about Home Games, check out the Home Games page on Pokerstars. Also, you may receive a ticket to the $100,000 freeroll on March 6th if you keep playing more Home Games.

Comment

18th in the first one, 12th in the second one. I won't be in this one as my home game tourney didn't get enough players.

Comment

yo

hey folks,

with 1k starting chips and 5 min blinds, the only thing l can say is,

if you have a hand play it, not a game to play soft,

need the cards and a lot of luck to win this one,

GL and cheers

effsea
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i was in... then i was out.
            LOL
            it plays just like PSO kinda

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.