PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pso SKILL league is a joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pso SKILL league is a joke

There is nothing SKILLful about a player goes in with K7o and you reward them with a straight, and is constant. So wheres the skill in that?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????? U guessed correctly there is not 1 ounce of skill in that..........................

Originally posted by billybhoy29 View Post
    There is nothing SKILLful about a player goes in with K7o and you reward them with a straight, and is constant. So wheres the skill in that?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????? U guessed correctly there is not 1 ounce of skill in that..........................
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Can I offer you some cheese?

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Can I offer you some cheese?
      what no towel ??? umbup:umbup:
      sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

that explains how you got to 30th places

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

your awsome man i don't think there could have been a better way for you to introduce yourself to us than this it really does tell us everything we need to know about you evil:
          Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Your the one with K 7 off huh , you like 2 J off too, GET A life WE aLL DEAL With IT

Comment

your in top 100 and you

Comment

You are ready to go 1 on 1 with isildur1.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.