PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do pokerstars only allow u to change ur avatar twice???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do pokerstars only allow u to change ur avatar twice???

hey poker comrades, i am trying to find out, if anyone ever change their avatar more than twice since they been on pokerstars, i change it about 3 years ago and now i would like to change it a 3rd time and i keep getting an error message that i have reach my limit on changing it(not in exact words), so they are telling me within the 5 years i been on this site u can only change your avatar twice, do anybody know the reason for this..thanks in advance

just email support and they will allow you to change it again umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
      i will email support i would like to change mine again also thanks roomik getting to many people on 2c 4c flhe cash tables saying i look like a fat seth rogan transvestite lol

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I will look into that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
          thanks roomik changed my avatar

Comment

Originally posted by papa girth View Post
            thanks roomik changed my avatar
            I miss the gloves...I got to change mine again as well...too many people think im a woman lol.

Comment

Yea I changed mine after my account was inactive for like 4 years lol used to be a red ugly skull. I was like wtf ... and changed it to something more suitable for my name.

Comment

Originally posted by VERDUGO77 View Post
                I miss the gloves...I got to change mine again as well...too many people think im a woman lol.

if 30 people say to change my avatar i will put back on the gloves lol......................... never gets old lol

Comment

i will email support i would like to change mine again also thanks roomik getting to many people on 2c 4c flhe cash tables saying i look like a fat seth rogan transvestite lol

lol anytime Papa

Comment

if 30 people say to change my avatar i will put back on the gloves lol......................... never gets old lol

it's a classic

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

I got the fever baby,and the only cure is.............MORE COWBELL !!!!!!

Comment

You know what else never gets old?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I would have replied sooner, but the donks were holding me back.

hiccup

cheers

Comment

Comment

Yeah I've thought about changing my avatar as it was the poker league logo I played back in '06... I'd changed it to this from my original one when I opened my account back in '05...

Comment

Thanks for the info, I like my avatar, but it's too blurry.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.