PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im going for the top :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im going for the top :)

ha!
    Last edited by ZunyOwnzYou; Wed Feb 09, 2011, 02:06 AM.

Aw. Bless Good luck umbup:

Comment

Get em Killer!

Comment

Well I hope to see you in the top 10 with me then. I know I will be giving this my best shot. Good luck to you Zuny and to everyone else as well and congrats on the 2 for 2 FT's I have 1 FT this month so far.

Comment

Well, you better get busy then...currently you are ranked in the 180s. Also....boyfriend mentoring? Hope he's not telling you how to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace King 61 View Post
            Well, you better get busy then...currently you are ranked in the 180s. Also....boyfriend mentoring? Hope he's not telling you how to play.

Why not? Enough of us have had to tell you

Comment

go for it. good luck umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Ace King 61 View Post

Actually he goes over strategies before the tourney with me and trust me he has experience in these tournies and you all know him. And he knows you in particular Ace King 61 but unfortunately doesnt have the highest opinion of you from the stories ive heard lol

but gl to everyone and as far as being where I am now doesnt matter since its the beginning of the month?? As long as I have around 1950pts near the end of the month I should be seeing cash

Comment

So who's your boyfriend ?
                  GL this month

BULLS

Comment

aww I cant tell you that! then you would know my playing style if you knew him! If I win this month I will leak the info

Comment

delete
                      Last edited by roomik17; Sun Feb 06, 2011, 01:08 AM. Reason: cause i dont care enough

Comment

Anybody smell a rat yet?

I predict yet more controversy at the end of this month

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                          delete

you dont have to read it...its your choice to click the button buddy

i didnt make FT today went out at 13th on a dumb play i made

oh well there is always monday to try again

Comment

Originally posted by ZunyOwnzYou View Post
                            you dont have to read it...its your choice to click the button buddy i didnt make FT today went out at 13th on a dumb play i made oh well there is always monday to try again
                            do it or not.good luck! hope to see you at the tables miley mileypoker:

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                              Anybody smell a rat yet?

I predict yet more controversy at the end of this month
                              yeah i see trouble brewing

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.