PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for all who need to earn those 20 vpps this month, here is a solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all who need to earn those 20 vpps this month, here is a solution

Hey chappy and others i am sorry you guys are having problems making deposits, but i am offering you an alternative, i am hosting free play money tournament this week and will do a total of three to help people like your self win free money to help you gain your vpps for the month, just like poncho help me a couple of months ago, if you are interested and anybody else, please pm and i will send you an invite to my club, the first tourney will be this saturday evening, a 3 dollar freeroll..top 15% get paid, a minimum of 9 players..gl to you and see u around..

club id= 90455
    invite code=7049301337
    Last edited by TARIQ06; Wed Feb 02, 2011, 01:41 AM.

A big Thank You and much respect for what you're doing...T umbup: Need more people !!! Is that the one you got up now for Sat. ? BULLS

Comment

hey bullseye

just go home to create the tourney, u can go to the lobby and register now, its at on saturday at 2pm, i going ot have to cancel the pre superbowl game, not enough players, but this one will be free with no buyin.

Comment

Thank you I appreciate all your help!

Comment

Have sent email and joined your club.

Thank you!

Comment

keep in mind 15% pays only the 1st place if only 9 are playing.
            you might want to bump that up to pay 20% so the top three would make the cash, but heck it's your game..

way to be - helping and all

Comment

thanks blind mice

i will keep that in mind, i think i will have more than 9 players now, but u are welcome to play as well..thanks for the input

Comment

I plan on being there...just normally wait to register a few before it starts.
                I also gave heads up to a few...dunno if they'll show tho.

BULLS

Comment

Heads Up

I got the message thanks Bull, I went to the home games and put in the info, I think I did it right, just have to wait on Tariq to accept me

Comment

Thanks - I signed up!

Comment

Joined, and thanks for giving us a chance.

Comment

home game

I signed up. thank you for the chance to play.

Comment

Thank you...T...good thing you did man umbup: BULLS

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.