PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

SCOOP 2019

Earn Tickets to SCOOP and play for a share of $75,000,000+ GTD!

See more
See less

Calling all Initiation Players | Feedback Wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Initiation Players | Feedback Wanted

Have you played in the Initiation League at any time since the new league started? If so we are looking for your feedback.

Please note: We're only looking for feedback about the Initiation League in this thread.

If you have have played in the Initiation league at any time please comment below with your feedback about your experience, did you enjoy the league, did you win prizes, what did you like/dislike most, and did you progress to the Masters level? Find out more about the Master League.

Post below, we're looking forward to reading your comments!

The ten best and most insightful responses will win a package of 10x Master League tickets.

*Terms & Conditions
    • PokerStars School Staff such as Community Manager, Moderators or Trainers will not be eligible for any prizes.
    • Spam posts will be removed.
    • This promotion is run by Poker School who reserve the right to amend, edit or change the promotion in any way deemed fit without prior notice.
    • The decision of Poker School will be final in all circumstances.
    • Some accounts may not be eligible for tournament dollars or real money tickets. Poker School shall offer no compensation to any member should their account not be eligible for any prize.
    • Players must be over 18+ to take part in any PokerStars School Promotion.
    • Check out our general promotional Terms & Conditions for further details.
    I enjoyed playing the Initiation League
    61.11%
    I did not enjoy playing the Initiation League
    16.67%
    I am now playing the Masters League
    33.33%
    I don't want to play the Masters League
    5.56%
    Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

I really enjoy the Initiation League. I won the April 4th tournament. Something I could never have done in Febuary when I was first starting. I have only played in the Masters League once back in Febuary. It was much more difficult so I decided to play every Initiation League tournament Im eligible for, then move on to the Masters. So next month I will start the Masters League. Ive really enjoyed the Initiation League and I feel more prepared for the Masters League now after a couple months of studying in PS School and practicing in the Initiation League and School Pass games. The school has drastically changed my game. Thanks to all involved.

Comment

I did try the Initiation League when the Leagues first started, but I had better results in the Masters League and concentrated on the Masters League . I think allowing only new players in the Initiation League was a good move by PokerStarsSchool and prepares the new players for the Masters League . I was discouraged from playing the Initiation League more because of the amount of players just going all in with any two cards, hopefully now only new players who have joined the school can play this will not be so prevalent giving new players a better experience , before hopefully they progress onto the Masters League .

Comment

I did participate in the initiation league but would have preferred if there were more than 2 tournaments a week especially if you are coming back from a break away from the tables or new to poker you want to play more to learn and sharpen up. I find i enjoy the masters league much more.

Comment

im going to try my first initiation league game friday
          i really like the masters league

Comment

i want play master league

Comment

Thought Id post an update. I did win prizes in the Initiation League. I won T$100 for the April Leaderboard and several small amounts and some spin and go tickets in the School Pass and Initiation League games. I also won some in the Community Tournaments. Lots of opportunities to to win prizes and some important practice playing final tables which will be very useful in the future, I hope

Comment

I've wanted to play the initiation league but I've been to busy to even make time to it, but I love the aspect of it

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.