PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The League 2019!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edpokernut View Post
    Good to see you here Zgredalt!

I see your first two games you played in EN didn't count for points, I guess because you made the switch to this site after you played them? But regardless, still time to make up ground, just make sure you play the remaining 11 EN games to give yourself a fighting chance this month. Wishing you the best of luck and keep that bankroll growing!
    Sorry for another post but i can't mix 2 quotes in 1 post.
    I just move from pokerstarsschool.pl (for Polish players) after i read about new league system. So i have few days delay. I think this month will be just look around and see how new system works tour. And thanks for GL, same for you Bro

Comment

Could we kindly possibly have the start time 19:15 or 19:30 to allow those leaving off work at 18:00GMT or if not perhaps offer two weekend games also so best 15 out of 24 games sounds also good to me likely give more opportunity to all on different schedules. *Tho i'll also not i wish people would stop complaining about the league being naff or prizes why cant you be greatful for what you either once where able to receive and are also fortunate enough to potential win receive now regardless of the amount, Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by candyboi View Post
        Could we kindly possibly have the start time 19:15 or 19:30 to allow those leaving off work at 18:00GMT or if not perhaps offer two weekend games also so best 15 out of 24 games sounds also good to me likely give more opportunity to all on different schedules. *Tho i'll also not i wish people would stop complaining about the league being naff or prizes why cant you be greatful for what you either once where able to receive and are also fortunate enough to potential win receive now regardless of the amount, Thanks.
        I'm not sure about changing the times for Jan or Feb candyboi, but we'll be sending out another survey in a few weeks where players will get the chance to have their input again. We can only go with the times that suit the vast majority of our players, it's impossible to pick a time that will suit everyone.

Comment

I played the Masters league tourney last night for first time this year. Played the Russian masters in error on an earlier night. I liked the blind levels and finished 4th....(luck). Couldn't find EN league in the search for quite a while, as it says 'master' not 'masters'. Quite happy with my tourney prize money. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen98 View Post
            I played the Masters league tourney last night for first time this year. Played the Russian masters in error on an earlier night.
            Best of luck in the League for the rest of January Fallen98!

Comment

Hi guys. Why we can't play league DE today? Ticket required? Yestarday DE game was only 0,25 buy in...

Comment

Originally posted by Zgredalt View Post
                Hi guys. Why we can't play league DE today? Ticket required? Yestarday DE game was only 0,25 buy in...
                Thats a great question for the DE pokerstarsschool forum. I'm sure the DE players will be posting about it soon. (Unless they can see the games, while other countries like yours can't)

https://www.pokerstarsschool.de/foru...er-liga/page28

Comment

Originally posted by edpokernut View Post
                  Thats a great question for the DE pokerstarsschool forum. I'm sure the DE players will be posting about it soon. (Unless they can see the games, while other countries like yours can't)

https://www.pokerstarsschool.de/foru...er-liga/page28
                  I have the game at stars but i need "ticket" to play it. Not a standard 0,25$ buy-in.

Comment

Originally posted by Zgredalt View Post

I have the game at stars but i need "ticket" to play it. Not a standard 0,25$ buy-in.
                    Someone posted about having to need a ticket. Here's the admin's reply translated into English:

NerdSuperfly
                    NerdSuperfly
                    Administrator
                    • Registered since: Jun 2007
                    # 408
                    Today, 20:11
                    Robiwahn12 & littles6 tickets are only needed for the Initiation Level tournaments and are only for new members (120 days).

@ ALL: The problem with the non-DE members has finally been fixed.

I guess its not fixed for you though. : (

Comment

• Just gone out of the league game German pushes all in pre flop 13000 chips I have 10000 av just watched him push to crap hands in a row so I snap call he has 5 9 off with my kings and he gets a full house. I’ve had 1000 of beats like this so no surprise as am running really bad this last 3 or 4 weeks. But to night in this league game I was moved 4 time and every table was full of. Russians and Germans . See instead of making the league tickets only they make it so eny one can reg .and every table as players like this hu don’t give a crap coss they not playing for points but stars like it coss they get 3cents per player . Guess that’s why there is a 45 minute late reg . More rake. Royal raiser my take so far on the league is I would like to see 10 minutes late reg tickets only. and 10 minute blinds. This could be a good league with a bit of tinkering.all the best BUZZ .a think to night I got. Buzzed
                      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

• We should back to 4 level laugue when you can can lose points/earn points and goes down/up. I hate when i play for top3/5/100 (when you can won 20/50/100/1000$) and some random guy who just 1 time playing master game just allin everyhand bcs he can (what he can lose, 0,25$?). Is not Master game anymore when everybody can play game for 0,25$. Now, is just common sit'n'go 360+ players game (and stars remove normal 360 players sit'n'go for on low stakes - i played them when i can in the past). There is no good reason to grind 0,25$ with so many random guys - you don't learn anything new, top6-top20 prices are not good and you will win T$. I think i will juse back to grind 90/180 players sit'n'go games and bigger MTTs and KO games. Maybe in 2020 League will be back with good system.

Comment

• When the League started up at the beginning of the month, I was able to see the Leagues for EN, RU, DE and LA. I could if I chose to, register for any and all of them. Last night, I opened PS and in the Lobby I could no longer see the DE game for Jan 10. The game for LA was still showing in addition to EN and RU. Royal, U know that B0bbyThe Fish is my brother. B0bby question me as to whether or not I had LA in my Lobby because in his Lobby that game was no longer available. B0bbyThe Fish had previously played games in all of the Schools showing in our Lobby. When I looked in my Lobby, I could see the LA game upcoming. When I tried to register for it as B0bbyThe Fish requested, a pop up menu appeared stating, "Ticket Only". Basically as I can see, of the 9 different Leagues, 7 are now either restricted or requires a Ticket, except EN and RU. Why is that, Royal? Should we all not be on a level playing field by requiring a "Ticket" as I had previously enquired about, or restricted to member only? At the end of the day Royal, all I'm asking is to be able to play in a League with members only, and no outsiders allowed as is the case for the other 7 Leagues.

Kind Regards

BUZZLIYEAR
                          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by Zgredalt View Post
                            Hi guys. Why we can't play league DE today? Ticket required? Yesterday's DE game was only 0,25 buy in...
                            Looks like they made changes. They were getting close to 400 players, but yesterday's Masters DE game only had 195 players from just 3 countries: Germany (177), Austria (11), and Switzerland (7).

PokerStars Tournament #2493548474, No Limit Hold'em
                            Buy-In: $0.22/$0.03 USD
                            195 players
                            Total Prize Pool: $42.90 USD
                            Tournament started 2019/01/10 13:05:00 ET
                            Tournament finished 2019/01/10 16:36:28 ET
                            1: wombaking (Germany), $8.92 (20.792%)
                            2: Waltrad (Germany), $6.43 (14.988%)
                            3: Robiwahn12 (Germany), $4.84 (11.282%)
                            4: Zico1896 (Germany), $3.64 (8.484%)
                            5: Mosel24 (Germany), $2.48 (5.78%)
                            6: champ.198326 (Germany), $1.93 (4.498%)
                            7: Hanno Dammer (Germany), $1.50 (3.496%)

Two days prior they 395 players from 34 different countries:

PokerStars Tournament #2493548472, No Limit Hold'em
                            Buy-In: $0.22/$0.03 USD
                            395 players
                            Total Prize Pool: $86.90 USD
                            Tournament started 2019/01/08 13:05:00 ET
                            Tournament finished 2019/01/08 17:00:56 ET
                            1: Pastinak1979 (Germany), $16.83 (19.367%)
                            2: gavaiets (Russia), $12.16 (13.993%)
                            3: repakbp (Russia), $8.90 (10.241%)
                            4: Tinutinu (Costa Rica), $6.77 (7.79%)
                            5: dhm221HD (Germany), $4.77 (5.489%)
                            6: Moneylane75 (Germany), $3.69 (4.246%)
                            7: ArgoW (Sweden), $2.82 (3.245%)

Comment

• in to nights uk game there were 44 countries.so when is the uk game going to be ticket only as like the other leagues.
                              4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

• iwant to play this league

Comment

Working...
                                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.