PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

SCOOP 2019

Earn Tickets to SCOOP and play for a share of $75,000,000+ GTD!

See more
See less

The League 2019!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JWK24 View Post

HaKaPu

You don't need a ticket to play in the masters league games. You just need to pay the 25 cent entry fee.

John (JWK24)

I do not have a tick for the initiation league

Comment

• Originally posted by HaKaPu View Post

I do not have a tick for the initiation league
      Hi again HaKaPu,

Again, the Initiation League is reserved for our newest members who joined the poker school within the last 3 months. You joined in 2018 so you cannot play this level, it's ONLY for new players.

You can play the Master Level. More info HERE.
      Online Poker League
      Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

• Im having a hard time understanding the scoring system. can anyone explain it to me in a simpler way. with more info on how they get the start and end points.

Comment

• This might help :

https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/art...rd-and-Tickets

Comment

• well.. I managed to get my name on the board in both leagues, now twice as many people want a piece of me hehe, but its awesome! I spend a bit of time on the theoretical aspect of poker, a bit of time reviewing my playing(as painful as it is to watch haha) and ALOT of time watching good players, it does help quite a bit. I also get plenty of.."constructive criticism" lmao from the discord community as well as motivation! I am no pro by any stretch of the meaning, but I do enjoy the game as a recreational player 4 sure, and part of the reason for that are the relationships you build with people in the Pokerstars community. Just make sure you have a thick skin and a close eye on your chips at all times! TY pokerstars! see you on the tables ppl! OH! and i almost forgot.. I will B #1 resistance is futile! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by organicoilking View Post
              well.. I managed to get my name on the board in both leagues, now twice as many people want a piece of me hehe, but its awesome!
              Wishing you the best of luck in both CA leagues! You have a chance to be in good CA League company:

cpm_04_79 1st in Initiation League and 19th in Masters in January
              StAnger639 2nd in Initiation League and 7th in Masters in January

StAnger639 3rd in Initiation League and 20th in Masters in February
              ROUNDTWO 8th in Initiation League and 17th in Masters in February

MuddyBootsMeiko 4th in Initiation League and 11th in Masters in March
              cpm_04_79 7th in Initiation League and 9th in Masters in March
              StAnger639 10th in Initiation League and 7th in Masters in March

cpm_04_79 4th in Initiation League and 9th in Masters in April

Comment

• Well TY kindly ! I will do my best to b sure and always trying 2 improve when and where I can.

Comment

• oil gl ! )

Comment

• How many days it takes for the money to come into my account from the league ?

Comment

• zangenberg89

The league prizes are monthly... you get paid, based on your position at the end of the month. The prizes are usually awarded somewhere between the 1st and 3rd of the next month.

John (JWK24)
                      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
                      Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.