PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get in the masters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get in the masters

I'm not sure how to get in....I played one for the month however I used to go to the software and click tools ...that's no longer available. How to I get in now?

Just go play, no ticket required.

HTH
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

@GlenfordSam

Exactly what Joy said, you don't need a ticket to play in the Masters tournaments. Good luck in this months' League!

Comment

Do all who play quailify for the Poker School leaderboard, how do i know if get to play for the leaderboard, seemed like the most important thing?

Comment

Originally posted by NoPasaaNadaa View Post
          Do all who play quailify for the Poker School leaderboard, how do i know if get to play for the leaderboard, seemed like the most important thing?
          Yes @NoPasaaNadaa All PokerStars School members that play in any of The League tournaments qualify for the leaderboard. You can search your username on the leaderboard here: https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/onl...absLeagueLevel

Comment

I will be here one day

Comment

Originally posted by MyCry77 View Post
              I will be here one day
              Welcome to the poker forum, great to see you here MyCry77

Comment

it costs 25 cents to enter

Comment

Originally posted by Summersunshine View Post
                  it costs 25 cents to enter
                  That's right, more info on The League can be found here - https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/art...es-every-month

Comment

I'm will be here one day. Is nice to be here. Pokerstars is the best of the best.

Comment

i became 5th ffirst timeiitred the iniation progragm.lets shope I will climb up with all these new insights

Comment

can someone tell me why i got no points in master league game28th nov 14.05 gmt 347 people played 54 paid, i came 54th, normally if your in the money you get points aswell , ive even got points being bubble before, but not this time why??????????????????
                        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by lighthouse88 View Post
                          can someone tell me why i got no points in master league game28th nov 14.05 gmt 347 people played 54 paid, i came 54th, normally if your in the money you get points aswell , ive even got points being bubble before, but not this time why??????????????????
                          Only the top 15% receive points, therefore 347 x.15% = 52.05 rounded down= only 52 players received points.

Sometimes the difference between players paid and players making points can be as much as 7 players. For example a field of 255-317 players pays 45 places.
                          255 players x 15% =38.25 rounded down = 38 players make points. (7 less than the 45 paid)
                          317 players x 15%= 47.55 rounded down = 47 players make points (2 more than the 45 paid)

I feel bad for you mate, I know you needed those points badly to get into the top 100.

Comment

thx for explaining it to me, i know now edpokernut. do you play in masters league?
                            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by lighthouse88 View Post
                              thx for explaining it to me, i know now edpokernut. do you play in masters league?
                              No problem at all. No, not this month. I'm looking forward to the changes in January. With a smaller field in regional leagues- I might then actually have a chance to place in the money.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.