PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Storm $1 million

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Storm $1 million

Hi all I'm sure lots of us are playing the storm today.

I will try to put updates here and it would be great if PSO members who would like a rail or just a thought do so too.

GL everyone, hope to see some of us go deep.

Grade b

So far i see the following have said they are playing

Grade b
    Ovalman
    riverflat
    spend42
    sabrina0909
    bokyaw
    highyeah14
    Last edited by Grade b; Sun Dec 15, 2013, 07:54 PM. Reason: added list of pso'ers
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Starts in 90 mins,

Having fun playing hyper turbos 36 man shoot outs only 1 ticket and came 2nd twice now but managing to cash in 5 of the 6 I have tried.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm pretty bankroll restricted but I've had a good day and am freerolling in this.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
        I'm pretty bankroll restricted but I've had a good day and am freerolling in this.

Me too, I set some $ aside from Micro millions for shots and this is one I really want to play getting a satty ticket was just a bonus.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

GL to you both and to everyone else playing the Storm Am playing too, and Hitman's got it listed as part of his shares package for today. Also, did Profess Awe say in his challenge thread that he intended to play? Gosh, there must be a ton more of us intending to play too - can't wait, should be fun! umbup: Will have to try to not get so excited, and play more patiently than last week - must tone down the bluffoonery and stick to value! Not too much longer now

Comment

GL to all umbup:umbup:
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

made it to break!!!

with a wooping 800 chips down

ekk hope you guys doing better

grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Down 160 chips, Good luck to all PSO'ers running in this, hope one of us can take it down umbup: Raiser umbup:

Comment

I'm in it, but down to short stack after c-betting JJ on A-high flop and then JJ<QQ on another hand. Roslyn's in too. Profess Awe made a short appearance as well

Comment

Still around 7610 chippies so 30 bb's

had AA once but no takers did get a light call next hand to boost up my stack.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

All done in position 50,000ish. Not my day.

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...456_3FCACA6D56

GL to rest of ya

Comment

and out

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...061_55AF81D62D

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

These tourneys are quite a different pace from Zoom and hyper-turbos, where it's not uncommon for there to be less than like, a minute's wait between hands? Was doing okay on the patience front until my M started dropping down to around the danger zone of 8 ... and then I started to panic a little, and may have taken a bit of an unnecessary risk here Had reads on the table, but still ... guess the right thing to do would have been to just stay patient, because the very next 2 hands I got were AK (won a small pot), and QQ (and won my flip), so ... lucky for me the JTo debacle didn't cost me my tourney life - am hanging on with around an average chip stack ... and hopefully I can find a better spot next time it comes time to play for stacks Also, was re-reading my notes from the like, 2 MTT vids I've watched from the library (Tournament Edition), and have been trying to steal blinds some more ... but it feels kind of scary on such a short stack - guess that's going to take some getting used to too. Anyways, that's it for now. PS Sounds like spand is doing well with around a 30k stack at last update? Very nice!! umbup:
                          Last edited by TrustySam; Sun Dec 15, 2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

PPS Hopefully the 3 to my left don't read this ^^^ lol

Comment

Still hangin in there, got doubled-up twice by the same Supernova player, that's made my day already Long way to go though Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.