PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPTlive freerolls

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPTlive freerolls

Pokerstars has eptlive freerolls, but a password is needed..
    Where can I find those passwords?

Originally posted by Holmie111 View Post
    Pokerstars has eptlive freerolls, but a password is needed..
    Where can I find those passwords?
    It's given out during the #EPTLIVE stream. Think I'm ok giving it out here (mods may delete it):

puyol

Comment

Somewhat pointless deleting the password now as the tournament has already taken place but please do not post passwords to any password restricted events on the forums.

To get the passwords from the EPT Live freerolls you should watch the EPT live stream coverage on www.pokerstars.tv.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Fadyen View Post
        Somewhat pointless deleting the password now as the tournament has already taken place but please do not post passwords to any password restricted events on the forums.

To get the passwords from the EPT Live freerolls you should watch the EPT live stream coverage on www.pokerstars.tv.
        theres nothing worse than listening to a stream or pokerstars 2+2 for 2 1/2 hours + then someone skyping you, can i have pw PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSE..

Comment

Please note: asking for or posting passwords is against the forum rules. Please do not do it again or you can be infracted/banned for it.

John (JWK24)

THREAD CLOSED
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.