PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOLDEN SNG Did You Get Lucky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDEN SNG Did You Get Lucky

I was wondering if any of the members at PSO were lucky enuf to get seated at any Golden Tablesumbup: Yesterday I mangaged to be seated at a $3.50 18 man SNG and hit but only survived to 7th place Today i hit another Golden table at the #3.50 9 man although i did not cash both seatings paid double entry fees back which was awesome Being seated at these tables are a little distracting and my adrenelin was up.I think it took something away in my play Overall it was exiting to get seated at two Golden SNG. Will be a memory to last

Didn't get one at all, neither did my brother, guts of 200 SnG's so slightly annoying.

Comment

I got dealt into Golden SNG! It was in a 6 Max Turbo 5 Card Omaha Hi/Lo SNG (5O8). Got some screen shots for y'all!

CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

And obviously you got quads, really nice CannonLee

Comment

Originally posted by GamblingProp View Post
          And obviously you got quads, really nice CannonLee
          I was given the nick name "BOOOOM" by a member from a heads up sng study group that I'm in...

Maybe is should change my monicker/nickname to Cannon "Quad" Lee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol cannon :P
            i had one in a 3.50 18 man got a min cash there and got a one in a 4.50 180 man but no cash in there is about 500 sng's
            Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Those golden tables sure look pretty.
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

YO Arty they do present themselves and at the onsight have a disturbing affect on you at the table
                It affected me as I felt I had to win and/or wanted too so bad ,that I lost control of my playing
                It did show me not to get excited like getting a date with some really good looking Babe
                I was fortunate as I only entered approx. 120 games and was very lucky

Comment

nope never got any so bhoylegend we due some run good...I hope

Comment

I got one out of over 200 Fifty/50's Was nice

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.