PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Bang [$5,000] GTD| Final Table | Review + Commentary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bang [$5,000] GTD| Final Table | Review + Commentary

Hi everyone,

Each month ArtySmokesPS, Roland GTX and I do a final table review + commentary video of the Big Bang [$5,000]GTD. We have done three reviews so far. Each final table has displayed different skill sets and dynamics for MTT poker from all of the different poker schools around the world!

If you would like more information on how you can get a FREE ticket to this event, please >>click here<<

Big Bang Final Table Part I (June 2013) >>click here<< to watch!

Good luck and good decisions,
    CannonLee
    Last edited by CannonLee; Mon Jun 17, 2013, 05:17 PM.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

There was some great play on the final table in June's Big Bang. PSO member EasyChips4U was there, so check out the link above to watch him in action.
    Last edited by CannonLee; Tue Jun 18, 2013, 07:31 PM. Reason: .
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

when will part 2 come out i dont wanna look at results and see how the game played out instead of watching the big game on tv im watching the big bang on youtube (GREAT REVIEW COMMENTARY GUYS) i allready got 2 top 400 finishes right now hopefully i can sqeeuze in another 1 and i can be reviewed. Keep up the good stuff! umbup: umbup: umbup: edit: nvm ill have to start over busted the 3rd without catching a hand but still id like to know when part 2 is out
      Last edited by Prohorse3; Thu Jun 20, 2013, 03:21 PM.
      don't beg for things do it yourself or else you won't get anything

Comment

Good stuff commentators, just remember to mute your volume from other apps - kept hearing 'whoop whoop' during the beginning of the recap. Well done Easy. umbup: Yes, Easy is a force to be reckoned with online, but did you also know that he's a successful live player as well? Easy was a member of Team Canada in 2011, earning his spot through online qualifiers, and they won the PokerStars America's Cup of Poker that year - http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/2011/canada-wins-americas-cup-of-pokeragain-085892.html. Not just another pretty face. But, still a lunchbox.

Comment

Part 2 of the June Big Bang final table video can be found HERE, and I've just uploaded PART 3. Enjoy the videos and good luck for the next one!
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Get motivated to run deep in today's Big Bang tourney by watching July's final table.
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

The final heads up section of August's Big Bang tourney can be seen on Cannon's blog. Gotta feel a bit sorry for Profess Awe when he gets check-shoved on a couple of times.
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.