PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBCOOP event 15 NLHE 6 max turbo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBCOOP event 15 NLHE 6 max turbo

Its been running about 40 mins and i'm still in (by th ehair of my teeth.

Stevopick is at the same table as we battle to stop being the short stacks at the table.

Gl all playing this one

401 entrants 108 get paid

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

So out in 65th for a $11 ticket can't complain

AKo V's A5s V's J9o I only had 4 BB's so totally expected at least one call shame to get the overcall from the J9 as he hit a J to take the pot.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice going grade b ... haven't checked the leaderboard - are you in the running for a prize on that?

Comment

Not really Sam,

I sit in 40th place

Only 3 people on the leader board get paid did i read that right?

Sandtrap is in 4th and i note 2sick2loose is up there having played 14 games/ so how does he do that with 10 tickets talk about an unfair advantage.....

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

so when i look again it does say only the first ten results count towards the leader board does this mean other countries got more tickets than us and so more chances at SCOOP tickets?

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Some people got 2 lots of tickets by accident I think, maybe by submitting blogs twice or whatever. Not sure why Poker Stars didn't sort that but oh well.

Nice going getting yourself another ticket. We were both about the same stack size at one point but I went downhill as you went up so I only min cashed. Good to see a lot of PSOers doing well in this one though.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

don't sneeze at the min cash its $5.50 free money which you can turn into well $1000's

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Wow, it's only top 3 that get a prize - because top 40's amazing.

But that's true, all those ticket prizes are nothing to sneeze at. So great, so many people from PSO are doing so well in that department - last year at this time I was still playing SNGs so I did a lot better ... seem to have gotten a little rusty

Hard to find the time to do more than just one game sometimes though ... but it's fun to have this series to practice playing tourneys again - that'll be my 'prize' I guess ...

PS Oh ... yeah, I got issued 20 tickets. But then somebody went into my account and took 10 away ... guess they must have missed some people?

Comment

Originally posted by Fadyen View Post
                  Some people got 2 lots of tickets by accident I think, maybe by submitting blogs twice or whatever. Not sure why Poker Stars didn't sort that but oh well.

Nice going getting yourself another ticket. We were both about the same stack size at one point but I went downhill as you went up so I only min cashed. Good to see a lot of PSOers doing well in this one though.
                  I received 20 tickets, but within a day it was corrected to 10.

I played last night too - KK<QQ.

GL!
                  Roland GTX

Comment

I contacted support and here's the answer: Thank you for contacting PokerStars about the WBCOOP. All players who qualified for their WBCOOP tickets by posting their blogs online are only entitled to receive ten WBCOOP tickets, as stated in the promotion terms, however due to a technical error some players were mistakenly issued more than ten. We are now working to have this corrected by removing all extra tickets from players' accounts as well as unregistering any players who have already registered to over ten WBCOOP tournaments. For now I'm sitting in 4th with 3 more games to play umbup:

Comment

GL in those last games Sandtrap, and have a nice time in the sun too.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.