PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBCOOP event 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBCOOP event 6

woohoo 8 game here i come, 6 minute levels and 60 minute late reg period

108 get a ticket and currently 132 registered. Talonchick is the only online pro i can see so bonus $22 if you can knock her out.

Gl all,

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

I'm in, should be another roller-coaster! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Talonchick's in the building! Raiser umbup:

Comment

30 mins and noone is out!!! must styill be in the limit games

Grade b
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
          30 mins and noone is out!!! must styill be in the limit games Grade b
          I wonder what the record for that is ... Ur building up a nice stack there Grade, keep it going ... Great to look in the lobby and see so many familiar PSO names ... And Trusty made a final table today, WTG Raiser umbup:

Comment

and paul7036... same table. My table is crazy at the NLHE.

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

256 entries and 108 get a ticket, GL pso'ers

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

you're doing well Grade b, well done. The more of the same people cash in all the games, the smaller the field in the main event

Comment

yuck 3 handed at the moment

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Have to say happy to see break 2, just lost a monster pot my KK was Cracked on the river by AJo

sigh...

right next goal fade 58 more runners then aim for the gold.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                      I wonder what the record for that is ... Ur building up a nice stack there Grade, keep it going ... Great to look in the lobby and see so many familiar PSO names ... And Trusty made a final table today, WTG Raiser umbup:
                      Hey Raiser! Yeah, everybody at PSO is doing fantastic!! I got super lucky with a lot of run-good today, but I think PSO's definitely given us an edge over the competition too umbup: GL grade b!!

Comment

wow so many pso'er in this one.

Canukmonkey is on life support with 800 chips and sitting out....

bubble is soooo close

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just scrapped in, out in 107th for a $5.50 SCOOP ticket gl to all still in! Raiser umbup:

Comment

bum out in 33rd,

$16.50 ticket mind you.

GL 1bollywood1 take it down

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.