PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Million 7th Anniversary (Players and Railers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Million 7th Anniversary (Players and Railers)

Who are going to play Sunday Million 7th Anniversary?

We can rail each other here

so excited for this game

ONE TIME BIG TIME

so excited for this game

so who else are playing

let's rail each other

Comment

Me!!

I gave it a shot in a $1.65 Rebuy, which is normally out of my B.R. budget, and won a ticket. I thought of maybe keeping the T dollars, and try my luck again.

........ I went on to win ANOTHER 4 this week (5x$215!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by WeaselBasher View Post

I made it to the $11 satellite, so only about 8 flips from a chance at it for me

Comment

Team PokerSchoolOnline would like to wish all who will be taking part in the Sunday Million 7th Anniversary the very best of Luck!!!!

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'll be playing using my PSO Million Club ticket! Hopefully take it down and show PSO rules umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

To my horses - Sandtrap, Marvin and Pinoy - you're all thoroughbreds. Wishing you a great run today! umbup:umbup:umbup: Good luck to all the other PSO'ers playing today.

Comment

Originally posted by WeaselBasher View Post
                Me!!

I gave it a shot in a $1.65 Rebuy, which is normally out of my B.R. budget, and won a ticket. I thought of maybe keeping the T dollars, and try my luck again.

Master! Master! Please teach me KUNG-FU!!! (i'm serious Weasel )

Comment

good luck marv will pop in to rail if I get a chance cheers r0ck...beat eumbup:m bust em

Comment

Good Luck to all PSO members in the Sunday million.
                    Lets have a All PSO final table.

I can't play because I'm going to the Price is Right
                    today.
                    7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just one last chance in the $11 satellite for me... Good luck everyone playing the sunday mil.

Comment

I have two shots at getting in, the FPP final has over 700 tickets, plus I'm playing the $11.00 satty. Good luck to everyone, run hot and above all make good decisions.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

^^^ I'm also giving the 1,000 seat GTD a go. I don't expect an overlay but it will be fish filled.

Playing the Badugi Pokercast game and another freeroll on Stars. Hopefully I can add a $215 seat to that list.

I'm also playing $120 game on another site, well above my bankroll but it's a ticket I have to use up. It's for a $1400 live package, 5 seats GTD but only 30-40 runners.
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

I can't play poker too good- so u have NO chance of Kung-Fu lessons GL GGumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Fadyen View Post
                              I'll be playing using my PSO Million Club ticket! Hopefully take it down and show PSO rules umbup:
                              just in case you want a 1% swap

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.