PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa has a fistful of dollars for YOU!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa has a fistful of dollars for YOU!

Jolly old Santa. Good ol' Father Christmas. Top lad Saint Nick. Papa Noel isn't just good to little boys and girls he's also a fan of the PokerStars cash game tables (he's got to do something between eating mince pies, right?). During 24-26 December Santa 'SantaClaus' Claus is going to be dropping down more than chimneys, he's going to be plunking himself into cash games and if you're dealt into a hand with him you could be in for a surprise.

Yes, SantaClaus (a multi-table Supernova grinder, of course) will gift you a nice little festive treat into your PokerStars account. You'll get up to $50 as a present so keep your fingers crossed and, whatever you do, don't stop believing!

Santa's coming to throw some dollars your way

Look out for the man above at your cash game tables from 24-26 December!
    Follow me on Twitter

is this promo only on Reg tables or applies to Zoom ones as well?

have sent an email to PS support but the reply back din give any details...

"Thank you for contacting PokerStars.

As you may know, Santa is a member of our PokerStars team, and
    every year he visits some tables at random to give small presents
    to the players. The only difference between his regular work and
    that on PokerStars is that he does not get dirty up and down
    chimneys.

He never asks if you have been naughty, he just gives you the
    present and leaves.

Happy Holidays from everyone at PokerStars!"
    Last edited by wikked76; Mon Dec 24, 2012, 01:53 AM.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

^^^ lol

Awww ... probably not, eh?

Hopefully zoom'll get something else in the new year

Comment

Will Santa spare a thought for the norty girls and boys on the filtheh razz tables?

Would love to see the judgemental cloaked one on the darkside

Comment

Best xmas present ever!, wondering do i 16table or what looooooooooooooool

thx PKSTARS!

Comment

Santa seems to look after cash players instead of STT players
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
              Santa would mess up a lot of tournaments if he started handing out chips in the middle of one. He's was always more fond of the cash games ... Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Santa could put a bounty on his head, double the prize pool or award VPPs to every player in a STT. I hope Santa reads this for next time umbup:
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
                  Santa could put a bounty on his head, double the prize pool or award VPPs to every player in a STT. I hope Santa reads this for next time umbup:
                  As always it's a good idea to send this type of feedback to the poker room team PokerStars prides itself on taking player feedback seriously, and if you have any improvement suggestions or ideas email the Poker Room Management Team directly via ideas@pokerstars.com. Hopefully the team will read these emails themselves instead of sending them to the North Pole for Santa's attention, I'm sure he's very busy this time of year. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

santa is for everyone he will register for sng and mtt and for the tourney he register all the participants will get their buyin so its a freerollumbup: last time santa sat on my table and got 30 by mistake santa awarded tourney money(he said as so) he gave another 30 umbup:
                    Santa could put a bounty on his head, double the prize pool or award VPPs to every player in a STT.
                    santa are not allowed to play.he will just sit out at table when card will be dealt
                    Last edited by a1379; Sun Dec 23, 2012, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by a1379 View Post
                      santa is for everyone he will register for sng and mtt and for the tourney he register all the participants will get their buyin so its a freerollumbup: last time santa sat on my table and got 30 by mistake santa awarded tourney money(he said as so) he gave another 30 umbup: santa are not allowed to play.he will just sit out at table when card will be dealt
                      Too late.... I sent my email.... In prose Santa comes but once a year, And Pokerstars brings festive cheer, His bulging sack has a hidden stash, But only for those that play on cash, As I don't play cash I'm not able, To play Santa Claus on the cash tables, I play Sit and Goes to kill the time, I guess why my email is a whine, You can hand VPPs or double the prize pool, Or a Knock out Bonus if you are such a fool, Look after all on the Pokerstars site, Not just cash and you'll do alright, That's my whinge because I know you care, So Happy Xmas and a Happy New Year.
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice poem Ovalman. umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:
                        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol .. nice one Oval Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Support is probably getting hundreds of emails asking if MTTs, STTs, Zoom are included since they just said "cash" ... must have totally made their day to get yours

Hope you run into Santa at the tables after crafting that neat poem!!

Comment

does 1c 2c count?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.