PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Million Final Table - Oct 7th 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Million Final Table - Oct 7th 2012

Hello, Would you like to see these videos added here every week? Leave a comment if you would. Raiser umbup:
    Sunday Million, 07/10/12 on PokerStars.tv. Final table highlights on featuring: JopperHarryN, Garnerus, horserat, NickGoff79, KKcrawlerKK, Luanto 14, $trateGema, eamonn2009 and gigibaston. Commentary by Nick Wealthall.

Nice one and a password which I forgot to note down the event. Wouldn't mind seeing more of these great in full screen mode. First time I've been able to watch a complete video. A note to support - a short 33 min video takes 2 mins to download and it didn't stop at some random point. umbup: Question about posting a video inline in a thread. How do you get the full screen button to work? Noticed when I post one or even trainer Andre's short videos the full screen button doesn't do anything. Helpful for us with not the best eyesight. umbup:
    Last edited by ForrestFive; Wed Oct 10, 2012, 07:24 PM. Reason: full screen

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.