PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITM

I'm currently ITM in both The Big 2.20 and the 2.20 NLHE 6-max (1.5K gtd). Railers welcome.

Bracelet Winner

So why is he calling my raise with 67?? Just goes to show you there's no accounting for ?? still can't think of a reason lol. ..
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just hanging in the other one...
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just noticed you can`t copy stats anymore - that kinda sucks.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I`m just beginning to understand playing the players instead of the cards - opens up a whole new world!!

17th of 24 - still along way to go!!
          Last edited by joy7108; Thu Aug 16, 2012, 07:56 AM. Reason: ps
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

There was a time when a live ITM thread would have garnered some interest ... guess those days are gone.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

** Duplicate Post **
              Last edited by bearxing; Thu Aug 16, 2012, 10:58 AM. Reason: Duplicate post
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats on two ITMs Joy

As you say there was a time when a thread like this would have had loads of people railing. Somewhere along the line the heart was removed from the forum and member participation only peaks when there is a freebie available

Honestly someone within PokerStars or PokerSchoolOnline needs to take a long hard look at the reasons why people are no longer interested in being part of a community here and how that can be changed.

Cheers

TC

Comment

ITM*2 Great results Joy. Where did you finally finish? As far as no interest goes, i can think of two reasons. A lot of people would be asleep. It is the slowest time of the day on PokerStars. Many who were not asleep could be found multi tabling on the cash tables trying to cash in on a milestone hand. umbup:umbup: Doug
                  3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

nice 1 joy, congrats!!umbup:
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice one, congrats! ps. i was sleeping I would railed you if i were awake umbup: but went to bed after i finished 4th in the $1,10 2,5K
                      Last edited by RaBBiiTGiiRL; Thu Aug 16, 2012, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Congrats Joy!! Congrats Rabbiitgiirl!! umbup: umbup: umbup: Chasing those milestone hands had me kind of wiped out so I turned in early ... usually I'm still playing pretty late, so hopefully next time more of us'll be around to cheer you on Maybe because it's summertime, or middle of the week too?

Comment

Great runs Joy!umbup: John (JWK24)
                          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks everyone - I ended up finishing 15th and won $10.27. Congrats on your fourth, Rabbit, nice one!

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats Joy Nice to see wins like that on the same day Keep it up umbup:umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.