PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MM II Main Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM II Main Event

who is playing?

meet you at the final table.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

***moved to better fitting forum JWK24***

Good luck in it b!

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm in it to win it...

"A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Good luck to all PSO members playing! Raiser umbup:

Comment

GL all pso'ers one of you take it down!!!

Comment

and we are off I expect Mavin to reg in 1 hour and 55 minutes.

Woohoo seat 1....

Gl all

Grade b

PS thanks to JWK for moving this one too me My brain was hurting yesterday.
            Last edited by Grade b; Sun Jul 22, 2012, 09:39 PM.
            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

gl grade B and any others playing umbup: I played the $3.30 satty with 1000 tickets added but got beat with QQ v Ace rag - so I'm not playing the main event - but I have bought direct into the Storm Special MM097 - card dead 1st hour so down 500 chips. Good luck all Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
              4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ty Ed i know what you mean i had to wait 15 hands to get AA in the main whats up with that.

And is that the hand the agro manic shoves is it heck.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Beaneh is playing mega passive, Wawalino is agroo but slowed now he has a stack, Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

guszti is palying 50 /13 so as long as he does lead i think i have it all the way, when i river shows i had the bucket all ready to throw up in. Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

and teh 10 10 was the only hand i got for the whole hour.....

bugger bugger bugger.

next hour will bring better cards / spots

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

GL, man. Got your table up now.

Comment

and....... too card dead to be funny. Dimon is playing super aggro 50 / 50 over all of 8 hands seemed like a good spot given the few hands i have had. Grade b ok so on to next year.

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Anyone still in it? Nearing the cash

Cashed in the top 2/3. More points for my leaderboard charge. Hopefully scrap into the Top 50
                            Last edited by AlUnders; Mon Jul 23, 2012, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.