PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger $22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger $22

Congrats to the 18 PSO sattelite qualifiers!! Hope we all do well, and go deep..... I'll post back on breaks with progress.. Good luck all and ESPECIALLY ME!!! lol umbup:umbup:

weee got in too, mind you first break and i'm treading water. still at starting stack and 2714 of 4957 remaining
    6472 entries to date.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good luck to everyone playing!umbup: John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Lol, well that wasn't to be!!!

Got tangled with pocket 7s v a short stack, doubled him, screwed me..

3 bet shoved on a LAG player i know from the PSO Home games with my last 1.5k, he calls, shows 66, my AK, no good....

Game over, GL every1 playing....

Comment

I wish i could beaten AKo with my JJ, but no K in the door and another on the turn.

Out in 4444

Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.