PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micro-Millions #98: $22 Main Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro-Millions #98: $22 Main Event

Alright, so here's the big one! I'm burning pretty much all my FPPs on trying to satellite in because I can't really afford $22 with my limited bankroll. Not going great but I'll be damned if I miss this! So, who's playing and are you buying or satelliting in? And of course, good luck to all runners! umbup: ....

re post quick shout out to all pso players,wishing you all good luck for the main event and hope to see you in the money umbup:

Comment

I'm going to try some satellites to get into the main event, so hopefully that will get me into the main event good luck to everyone who is going to play the main event umbup:

Comment

I used my scoop ticket but i'm also in the PSO satty too.

Grade b
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good luck!

Good Luck! or if you prefer the term,,,,Good Variance! to us,,,,
          chew up those chips,,,

Comment

Originally posted by gmanwicksy View Post
            Good Luck! or if you prefer the term,,,,Good Variance! to us,,,,
            chew up those chips,,,

if it means i run deep i'll take anything!!!
            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Using the SCOOP ticket I won from WBCOOP for this Event Good Luck every one!umbup:
              2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm in this but TBH I don't really want to play. I'm sure the game will go on most of the night. I'm also using my ticket won from the WBCOOP.
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Best of Luck to all who take part hope to see one of ya Ship It!!!!!!!!!!
                  Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Bought in directly because I'm a degen. Let's go, pray for me.

Comment

Originally posted by doomasiggy View Post
                      Bought in directly because I'm a degen. Let's go, pray for me.
                      Nothing wrong with taking a shot imo, gl all.

2 maniacs and a calling station at my table, just played my first hand. 87s raise on the button to steal blinds, my raise was called but I hit an 8 on the turn and won, maybe a bad show however. I don't really want to get involved in too many pots unless I'm really strong, hopefully one of the maniacs will double me up.
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm in for 460FPP sat. weeeeeeee
                        ONE TIME BIG TIME
                        good luck to us

Comment

I'm gone Terrible mistake on so many levels. I timebanked my all in, had a good think through and still called
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

sitting at 19 k

AKo v's QQ river my K woohoo

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Still in the main event, under average at the min with 10.5k, avg is just under 15k

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.