PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micromillions Event 47

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micromillions Event 47

Whose playing? Whose Chip Lead? Who got their Quads cracked?

Am playing. 3.5 hours in. 60k chips (average 45k), 9200 - 1500 left - 1170 ITM. Chipleader jorguhna (UK).

A bit out of my price range, so am rather uhm nervous. But paid for with t-money, so what the hey.

Have met several nice people with a lot of active chatting that I enjoy. Will post my sorry demise when it comes

===========

And a sorry demise it was. Analysis: ITM too important for me (and probably rightfully so given I was playing above my comfort range), so blinded down to 9 BB basically (though with a little effort here and there). Did not get cards ITM until 4BB, then first in shove midposition A5s. Defeated by A9 unsuited on BB (he had me covered barely).

-5,5-5,0(rebuy)+ 16,4 = +5,9

In retrospect: The speed at which people were dying after the bubble gave me about a lawyers hourly rate. Following logic of doing opposite of everyone else: I should have just gone with the blind out principle I had running. Highest dollar EV I think. Could have shoved at 1-3BB when truly desperate and time basically out anyway.
    Last edited by jergul; Tue Mar 20, 2012, 07:06 PM. Reason: Added my demise.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.