PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nearing Final Table bubble, EURO MTT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearing Final Table bubble, EURO MTT

14 left, running in 10th, need a lil luck.. Railers welcome, lol..........

can't find the game, more info needed.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

2.25 euro tourney, id number 530532449.. OR search Briany84

Comment

Booo, anothher Final Table, nearly there, 678 runners, 8th place, 2.25euro MTT.....

Good for just under 30euro

Showing a little more consistency of late...

Hope to keep it up

Comment

Well played, that was the call you wanted and deserved to double you up (ATo v QJo)

QJo was a terrible call, he was out of position and had a low enough stack, he should be re-shoving or folding. You should be happy with his call, just unlucky that you lost.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Great job. Final tables are always good... now, take the next step and take it down.umbup: John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

TY v much for the railing Ovalman, was nice to see a fellow PSOr at the table, and IRISH to go with it, so all good, cheers mate...

John, TY also, thats 2 FT in as many nights, so the confidence is up, the Bankroll also, lol..

Playing my farely standard game, pretty ABC, not getting to fancy or out of line, it seems to be paying off..

Comment

Originally posted by Briany84 View Post
                TY v much for the railing Ovalman, was nice to see a fellow PSOr at the table, and IRISH to go with it, so all good, cheers mate... John, TY also, thats 2 FT in as many nights, so the confidence is up, the Bankroll also, lol.. Playing my farely standard game, pretty ABC, not getting to fancy or out of line, it seems to be paying off..
                Watched the FT of the 1000 cap the other night. You definitely deserved a little better in that one,a bit UL on the 77umbup:

Comment

TY v much for the railing Ovalman, was nice to see a fellow PSOr at the table, and IRISH to go with it, so all good, cheers mate... John, TY also, thats 2 FT in as many nights, so the confidence is up, the Bankroll also, lol.. Playing my farely standard game, pretty ABC, not getting to fancy or out of line, it seems to be paying off..
                  Norn Irish but you know the score ABC...D is the way to go mate but you done no wrong. Well done, didn't realise it was your 2nd FT in 2 nights umbup:
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

TY v much Moxie, i did not know u were watching at the time, was a gr8 game i thought, was a bit disturbed i didnt at least get heads up, i thought i would, yes unlucky with the pocket 7s, lol, i knew it would happen..

Was unlucky again 2nyt, got it in good with ATo against QJo, lol, he hit a J, was out in 8th..

Starting to get the hang of this posting on the forum lark n all, lol, better watch out, i'll be around more often i reckon, lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
                      Norn Irish but you know the score ABC...D is the way to go mate but you done no wrong. Well done, didn't realise it was your 2nd FT in 2 nights umbup:
                      I no the story man, its all good, North, South, we all cut from the same cloth brother, much love for the North, its all HOME for me man, no BORDER

Comment

I no the story man, its all good, North, South, we all cut from the same cloth brother, much love for the North, its all HOME for me man, no BORDER
                        As you can see, im all about the peace and love at this hour of the night, lmfao, 2 days of boozing and celebrating being Irish would do that to ya.. N plenty of Wacky Backy in between, lol.... Anyways thanx 4d comments and railing, hopefully we will do it again some tym V Soon umbup:
                        Last edited by Briany84; Mon Mar 19, 2012, 03:51 AM.

Comment

I'll agree to disagree but poker has no borders and something that brings me to rail any PSO player, well done on your success. Hopefully it will be one of many.
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
                            I'll agree to disagree but poker has no borders and something that brings me to rail any PSO player, well done on your success. Hopefully it will be one of many.
                            TY Ovalman, there has been a few success's the past 12months i guess, getting better all the time i reckon, and im definately attributing that to the help and guidance that can b found in PSO. Considering i am only playing on Stars since this time last year, March 2011. But come April 2011, i moved back to Ireland from abroad and did not play again on Stars untill September, 6 months on and 6months off, ive won a nice little bit in the 6 total months ive been playing.. Nearly 5K according to OPR, most of it been put back in if you get me, lol... My ROI is gradually rising, getting in the postive side of things, so its all good, just hope to keep it up, the variance in MTTs can be a KILLER though..... Will see what happensumbup:

Comment

Well the more players that play in a tournie, the harder it is to win one.

2 Final tables in 2 nights is massive and should fill you full of confidence. Very well done, you desrved better imo and got ur chips in ahead.
                              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.