PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micro millions 34 Turbo Knock out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro millions 34 Turbo Knock out

Ok so i wasn't going to play this one but as the prize pool is over 95K im in.

Have play one other of this 5.50 KO's and found that the play was mega weak.

Having been called down by a player with 28s after a preflop reraise this is much the same.

Have collected my first cash of MM series 2 bounties weeeeeeeeeeeee

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

3 bounties now
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

out in 4490

10bb pushed all in with 88 V's ATo he insta called A on Turn puts me out.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Got 12000 chips left folding to a cash hopefully

Comment

gl willhebe

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks made it Got 3 knockouts for $3 and $6.50 for the cash. First hand after cash got 99 went in against qj he hit a q then a flush. First cash of the micromillions for me

Comment

PokerStars Tournament #2012003034, No Limit Hold'em
              Buy-In: $4.10/$1.00/$0.40 USD
              26439 players
              Total Prize Pool: $108399.90 USD
              Tournament started 2012/03/18 17:00:00 ET

Dear strahilius,

You finished the tournament in 802nd place. A USD 26.01 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 99.24 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

You have also received USD 3.00 in Knockout Bounties for this tournament. You won bounties for the following players: johnnylodden, Narsil_8, juliorrapi13
              You have also received USD 50.00 in Team Pro Bounties for this tournament. You won bounties for the following players: johnnylodden

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Great job strahilius!umbup: John (JWK24)
                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

What's up stra? Long time no see. LOL,rails a Team Pro member for an extra $50. Way to come off the milk carton with a sick brag post. umbup:

Comment

Im really sorry that im answering after almost a year lol but thank a lot all
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.