PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

micro millions 400k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• micro millions 400k

Is anybody trying their hand at this one? Got into it from a 0.10 satellite so just being in the tourney is way above anything i am capable of, but you never know

I'm playing event 32 as well

Comment

Nice, i'll try to keep an eye out, hopefully someone can cash here, since going through some posts on here, people are making some nice cashes.

Comment

Good luck umbup:

Comment

i used a scoop ticket for this one

Good luck.

Ahar is in too.

Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yea i'm in this 1 aswell, only my 2nd MM Event, guna play 5 minimum to ensure the ticket for the 50K freeroll.

Used a Scoop ticket to buy in to this event also, why not i thought?

No cash in my 1st MM Event so a cash today would be nice..

Although im off to a horrible start', was up to 6.5k but then got tangled in 2 pots and proceeded to loose the guts of my stack, sitting on 2.7k now, damn....

Will sit tight for a little while now i guess, wait for a big hand...

GL Every1 who is playing

Comment

love that flop
              I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good luck to everyone.

I'm playing this again, too. Can't resist the $11 buy-in's.

Comment

Got busted quite early, AK vs AK, the other guy made a flush, so couldn't repeat my good result of last night

Good luck to everyone still in it!

Comment

I am in too. I have about 10K, but anything can happen.

GL!

Comment

That's rough, chris. There's always another day though.

Hi Donkey! For anyone who doesn't know, this game is getting coverage in the Live Training session going on at the moment. Come join in!

Comment

is it legal? play and watch Live Training session in same time?

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
                          That's rough, chris. There's always another day though.

Hi Donkey! For anyone who doesn't know, this game is getting coverage in the Live Training session going on at the moment. Come join in!

tnx for the info Panicky just registered

Comment

Originally posted by CZDonkey View Post
                            is it legal? play and watch Live Training session in same time?
                            So long as you're not at the trainer's table. Andy is the only person whose cards are visible, and nobody tells anyone how to play their hands, so it's all right. It's mostly a community get-together for fun. umbup:

Comment

micro millions 400k

what a nightmare i stayed out of a few hands because of lots of aggression from opps preflop had i played 3 of them id be in the top 100 and runnin good,cos i didnt ive got avg stack and 40 k bully on table puttin any callers to all in most hands

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.