PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micro millions 25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro millions 25

$1 not sure how it will go but hope i get deeper than my other games.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Best o luck grade b. I gotta find away through these 65VPiP players. waiting waiting waiting

Comment

good luck gradeb take it down

Comment

wohoo 2 hours of poker and i have a double stack
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Registration finished - first 2 hours

Average stack approx 11.5k. I'm sitting at 8.5k and grade b on chip average.

2250 to cash with 6800 to go...

Comment

OK, another cash ... but very short stacked. need some luck and some cards to go any deeper.

Comment

A triple up, but delaying the inevitable???

Only 10k on 700/1.4k blinds

Comment

Another triple up with AQc ... 15k and still hanging on

After the break, KK holds up over QJh. Stack still measly but healthier at 27k
                Last edited by FilthyHermit; Sun Mar 18, 2012, 07:15 AM.

Comment

One more .. stack at 50k+ and over 20 BB for god knows how long

Comment

Beautiful, took 2 villains out to build stack to 225k. blinds 2.5k/5k and 550 people left.
                    New table tho, no info on them
                    Last edited by FilthyHermit; Sun Mar 18, 2012, 07:53 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Aaarrgghh! All done.

220th place for a $6.48 cash. Pocket 66's downed by AK with Ace on the flop and another fellow folding AK and showing it before the showdown. Even his blockers couldn't help me this hand.

Really happy with this result, given that I was down to 2BB around the 1800 mark. Had great fortune to get me a stack and it's nice where you can get it in good and your hands hold to promote that placement.

Three events and three cashes ... c'mon the big payday!
                      Last edited by FilthyHermit; Sun Mar 18, 2012, 12:02 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Nice one Hermit umbup:

Comment

nice to see you got in the money at least.

I went out in hour 3 again.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.