PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOM $3.30 Saturday Micro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOM $3.30 Saturday Micro

Hi every one I have decided to join this event 1 hour into late registration or if I make an early exit in the $22 Saturday 6-max. I think that this will be a very enjoyable tournament. The buy in is $3.30 and the prize pool is huge considering the buy in. I guess there will be around ten thousand players so I have no idea how long this will run. Starting stacks are 3000 chips and blinds are 15 minutes. I like the blind structure because they don't go up as fast. I think this is a good structured tournament. Hopefully I can make deep run in this huge field of micro madness! Wish me luck guys hope you guys come and have a look at my table once in a while. umbup:
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Ok I just joined up and here is my first hand
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

First hand that I played
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I guess I'm just playing really bad today. I do not even know what the hell I am thinking here.... Well I guess I should quit while I'm ahead for this week. Sorry guys for playing so bad...
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.