PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOM $22 Saturday 6-Max

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOM $22 Saturday 6-Max

Hi every one I just want to let you all know that this will be the very first event I have ever played for any of the Saturday Line Up tournaments.

The buy in is twenty two dollars and it a 6-max player event. That means all the tables will have a maximum of 6 players.

I have never done well in a 6 max multi table tournament but hopefully this will be the first one I do well in.

Wish me luck guys tournament starts in two hours from now.

I will post my first hand and last hand I think you have to do that to qualify for the double prize deal.

I'm very excited and I hope I do well for the PSO community!
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

My very first hand of this tournament. Not much to see here
    Last edited by pokerstar671; Sat Mar 03, 2012, 02:15 PM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I dont know what I got myself into here Even worse is this ! How stupid can I be? Still have chip but need to double to get back in the game I think I might have blown this one.... IDK well see
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

gl pokerstar, just remember you're playing a higher stakes, so more good players than micro or low stakes. umbup:

Comment

My last hand Well it was fun while it lasted....
          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by pokerstar671 View Post
            Wish me luck guys tournament starts in two hours from now. I'm very excited and I hope I do well for the PSO community!
            We all wish you luck! Just concentrate and bring your 'A' game to the table, that's all you have to do! EDIT: Don't worry about the result! As long as you gave it your best shot! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Ok guess I am going to join the $3.30 Saturday Micro now wish me luck
              2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

gl again umbup:

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.