PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBCOOP Event - 13:4-Max NLHE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBCOOP Event - 13:4-Max NLHE

Currently 4/153

I am winning the DONK Fest
    Last edited by PINOY_HITMAN; Mon Feb 27, 2012, 06:38 PM.

Originally posted by PINOY_HITMAN View Post
    Currently 4/153 I am winning the DONK Fest
    Take it Down Pinoy! This is Event #13, I can change the title if you like? I just got busted out of it, a little bit gutted with this one, but that's poker! Back for more tomorrow!
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Raiser umbup:

Comment

yes, pls raiser, my bad

Comment

ouch raiser I just got lucky i bang :ragee Summit with my AK and just got lucky i am able to shove back in he game. I will post that hand later here start to get bored, i need to open turbo to cure it. LOL
        Last edited by PINOY_HITMAN; Mon Feb 27, 2012, 06:49 PM. Reason: update

Comment

It's no biggie Pinoy, just run good my friend, best of luck! Raiser umbup:

Comment

19/70
            20513 chips

$2.50 180 Man Turbo keep me busy and helps me fold marginal hand in WBCOOP

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
              It's no biggie Pinoy, just run good my friend, best of luck! Raiser umbup:
              Thanks raiser. Is the ticket convertible to Sunday Million? I will do my best to nail this one down

Comment

Finished 31st

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.