PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBCOOP 7cd stud hi/lo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBCOOP 7cd stud hi/lo

PokerStars Tournament #514054598, Limit 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo Freeroll 177 players $1481.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $1481.00 USD Tournament started 2012/02/26 18:00:00 ET Dear Stakehorse75, You finished the tournament in 24th place. You have won an admission ticket to 'SCOOP - $16.50 Entry'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament US Dollars; if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned. my 1st ticket umbup:

Good job getting the ticket and good luck in the SCOOP.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice stake. umbup: Cool to see PSO peeps scooping these tics all over the place. Go bink something.

Comment

Yeah, not bad for my 1st time playing 7 cd stud hi/lo. Maybe I've found a niche...lol umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
          Yeah, not bad for my 1st time playing 7 cd stud hi/lo. Maybe I've found a niche...lol umbup:
          Stake, If you think you found a game you're good at, then go right ahead and play a number of games of it. If after a number of games at it you're +ROI, then go crush them at it. If you run into any 7-stud hands that you want us to look at, please put them in the replayer and post them in the 'other games' HA section. I'm sure JD can give you some good advice for them. John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.