PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Min cash is still CASH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Min cash is still CASH

RED SPADE OPEN $5.50 satellite, won my seat, unregistered for T$ Had second thoughts, so registered 1 hour and 38 minutes late....hahahahaha Made the money and since 415th to 2539th were paid the same, played more aggressive and finished 2056th PokerStars Tournament #561010577, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $50.00/$5.00 USD 24736 players Total Prize Pool: $1236800.00 USD Tournament started 2012/02/26 15:00:00 ET MIN CASH IS STILL CASH umbup:umbup: Dear Sandtrap777, You finished the tournament in 2056th place. A USD 136.04 award has been credited to your Real Money account. umbup:umbup:

cool dadumbup: cheers
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

nice one Sand.
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

$130 extra for some Keno... Very nice, congrats.

Comment

But I need to win more so I can cash out
          I need a min. of $1,000 to cash out

I need it soon, in Vegas from the16-23 March

Keno and $0.05 slots......LOL

Comment

Nice cash and good luck in vegas.umbup:

Comment

Sweet! Very nicely done Sand. umbup: Cheers, Mischiff

Comment

Cashing in an MTT you satty'd into = awesome day. Nicely done.

Comment

Great job Trap!umbup: Hang in there and you'll get to $1k. John (JWK24)
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                    But I need to win more so I can cash out
                    I need a min. of $1,000 to cash out

I need it soon, in Vegas from the16-23 March

Keno and $0.05 slots......LOL
                    Don't know how to help you there, I haven't finished reading about how to be a PRO, yet...

Comment

Congrats Sandtrap777umbup:

Comment

Really nice, Sandtrap, they're always sweeter when you can satty in and cash!! umbup:umbup:umbup:
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

N1! You lasted about 2 minutes longer than I did

I paid for my entry, but got the same result as you after running card dead for 300 hands!

Dear Roland GTX,

You finished the tournament in 2274th place. A USD 136.04 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

What did you think about the 180 minute Late Registration period? We were nearly itm by that time!

Roland GTX

Comment

Originally posted by Roland GTX View Post
                            What did you think about the 180 minute Late Registration period? We were nearly itm by that time!
                            Congrats on the cash too Roland! I wasn't watching this specific tourney, but tourneys where they are basically at ITM at the end of late reg... was something that I was watching for a bit in the couple weeks before black friday. I know that I intentionally late reg'd for a couple of $1.10 mtt's that were in the same situation but with a 60 min late reg. If I saw one that was like that, I'd reg with about 3 min to go until they closed... sat for 5-10 min until I got ITM, then started playing to try to move up the pay ladder. It's very, very rare that you can get a late run by doing something like this, but if for just signing up and sitting for a few min, I can get a 50% ROI for a tourney... I'll take it.

John (JWK24)
                            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
                              Don't know how to help you there, I haven't finished reading about how to be a PRO, yet...
                              I see what you did there.umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.