PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBCOOP game 8 NLHE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBCOOP game 8 NLHE

See PSO'ers Joy7108, 19Honu62 and Grade b
    In this deep stack NLHE event

Please add your name if i missed you. I only just made it after digging my car out of the snow.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Hi grade b - best of luck -

do you have the tourney id?

good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes Ed its 514054594

Joy is on table 5

Chris table 21

Graden table 9

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Out 122 - last hand AKo < KK. I was very card dead for most of this tourney, but I almost made it. Good luck Grade B and 19honu62!!

Bracelet Winner

Comment

77wopke77 is in this as well. Table # 43. Get some tix PSO'ers. umbup: Oooops,also pokerstars671,didn't see you there at first poker. Get some man. Table #8.
          Last edited by Moxie Pip; Sun Feb 26, 2012, 01:03 AM.

Comment

3 away from the first tier of tickets...

Gerber's any chance you become a Tank legend and open shove 72 here?

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.