PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$ 4.50 nlhe 180 ft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $ 4.50 nlhe 180 ft

$ 4.50 NLHE 180 FT

4/5 FT

Hope i can won the flip all the way

exit hand i put them both in AJ+ or any broadway.
    Last edited by PINOY_HITMAN; Tue Feb 21, 2012, 11:09 PM.

Comment

4th place worth $59.04 i just double my Bankrollumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by PINOY_HITMAN View Post
        4th place worth $59.04 i just double my Bankrollumbup:
        great job pareumbup:

Comment

Good to see well done.umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsytan View Post
            great job pareumbup:
            tnx pare and need it to boost my bankroll, just took a shot at it and got lucky

Comment

Originally posted by m.bisland View Post
              Good to see well done.umbup:
              tnx m.bisland-. hopemore FT to come

Comment

Great job P_H. Congrats. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by annie_22at90 View Post
                  Great job P_H. Congrats. umbup:
                  thanks annie

Comment

Congratulations on your 4th place finish,

As you say its a nice pay out.

I do have a thought on your takeing a shot.

How many did you play. It sounds like the 4.4 buy in was 1/15th of your bank roll. For a tourny like this you sould be looking at at least 40 buy ins maybe more. Its something that i was very bad at,mostly on cash tables and every time i usally lose at some point and find myself in a worse position than before.

Grade b
                    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
                      Congratulations on your 4th place finish, As you say its a nice pay out. I do have a thought on your takeing a shot. How many did you play. It sounds like the 4.4 buy in was 1/15th of your bank roll. For a tourny like this you sould be looking at at least 40 buy ins maybe more. Its something that i was very bad at,mostly on cash tables and every time i usally lose at some point and find myself in a worse position than before. Grade b
                      Thanks Grade b 1 shot at $ 4.5 buy in and another shot at $ 2.50 buy in both 180, i finished 49/180. $34 left in my Bankroll. No more cash game for me i decide to play only MTT and SNGumbup: I will try building bankroll on lower buy in, i will start in $1 45-180 Hope i got some luck to move up in higher buy in umbup:

Comment

Shocking play with 78 in the exit hand.. No offence

you must be kicking yourself there

Comment

Originally posted by honey721 View Post
                          Shocking play with 78 in the exit hand.. No offence

you must be kicking yourself there
                          me and BB is in random hand and i'm 2nd short stacks

as i said i put them both in AJ+
                          with that kind of dry board i'm willing to shove
                          when ever you think your ahead you had to play it

Comment

Originally posted by PINOY_HITMAN View Post
                            me and BB is in random hand and i'm 2nd short stacks

as i said i put them both in AJ+
                            with that kind of dry board i'm willing to shove
                            when ever you think your ahead you had to play it
                            You did'nt shove.. what you effectivly did was call 2 all ins with 78 on a flop of 7 2 9. Once the BB bets 10k on flop he is never folding so thats 1 all in, UTG shoved all in so thats 2 all ins and you thought 78 was good?

Not sure where this logic comes from TBH... Blinds @ 600/1200 the BB sees 2 limpers and makes it 4800 himself. He gets 2 callers and makes a 10k bet on a flop of 7 2 9 (committing himself to the pot with 2 players still to act who have called a 4x BB preflop raise whilst shortstacked)

How on earth you can possibly think 78 is good after UTG shoves all in knowing he is 100% getting called off the BB is strange..

When the BB makes a 10k bet on the flop into 2 players he has commit himself to the pot.. UTG raises all in knowing 99.99% of the time the BB is going to call him so knowing this he has 78 beat.

I'm not trying to have a go hun but the hand was played very bad from start to finish and after going so deep you must feel really bad exiting in such a poor way.

The 1st mistake was calling another 3600 preflop with 78off.. Once you did that to lose another chip in the pot with all the action before you was poor IMHO

Comment

It's a good analysis imo. If you look at how much Stu_Ungar rejammed the flop for, and then you look at how much Kulimine had to call (pot odds of almost 3.5-to-1), it is hard to believe that Stu is bluffing, because he'd have to be an idiot to think he's getting a fold (and he also has you to worry about, because you could have a hand, too). Very nice win though. Congrats. umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.