PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOM $22 Saturday Countdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOM $22 Saturday Countdown

Tournament #507239470 This is a time event so i need to work my way early and hopefully get lucky umbup:

big pot

Comment

chip up

Comment

got a cooler

Comment

you can't keep stealing my blinds

Comment

ooopppsss wrong opp

Comment

no bad beat this time very nice pot

Comment

Well done!

Comment

You finished the tournament in 89th place. A USD 57.75 award has been credited to your Real Money account. not bad 2 cashes in a rowumbup: strategy be aggressive in position at the start also lucky to be given good cards and the key hand is the my AJ bb pos vs KQ btn for 13k chips after this hand i was basically card dead till the endumbup: 57.75 + $17.97 = $75.72 total profit in 2 games Speedway is next 3hrs and 30mins to go. see you there
                  Last edited by marvinsytan; Sat Feb 04, 2012, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Way to go
                    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

One time Big time hep hep hep

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsytan View Post
                        You finished the tournament in 89th place. A USD 57.75 award has been credited to your Real Money account. not bad 2 cashes in a rowumbup: strategy be aggressive in position at the start also lucky to be given good cards and the key hand is the my AJ bb pos vs KQ btn for 13k chips after this hand i was basically card dead till the endumbup: 57.75 + $17.97 = $75.72 total profit in 2 games Speedway is next 3hrs and 30mins to go. see you there
                        great job pare, nice cashes to build your bankroll to have several chance for your One Time Big Time

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.