PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big $ 5.50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big $ 5.50

ITM bubble 765

Current position = 213/717

Chips counts 25,755

Let see if i can go deeper.

Need to go deeper to make my Bankroll deeper

Wish me luck

not able to go a little bit deeper got unlucky PokerStars Tournament #556010285, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $5.00/$0.50 USD 5079 players Total Prize Pool: $25395.00 USD Tournament started 2012/01/20 9:00:00 ET Dear PINOY_HITMAN, You finished the tournament in 306th place. A USD 17.77 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Comment

Nice game One question, You tell the guy who shoved is TT against your AA, no need to shove, but you shoved your JJ with more than 25BB against the chip leader at the table, knowing he's aggressive, why? Being in the BB, I would of called and then you would of seen an A on the flop, if there wouldn't of been an A on the flop, then I would of shoved Just my thoughts Anyway, good cash umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
        Nice game One question, You tell the guy who shoved is TT against your AA, no need to shove, but you shoved your JJ with more than 25BB against the chip leader at the table, knowing he's aggressive, why? Being in the BB, I would of called and then you would of seen an A on the flop, if there wouldn't of been an A on the flop, then I would of shoved Just my thoughts Anyway, good cash umbup:
        thanks for the advice Sandtrap. i know being BB you can flat call his raise and you can easily fold if any overcard in the flop but a chooose a squeeze play here knowing my JJ is ahead. i have a fold equity due to my table image. and a good chance to double up. he usually shove when got a big pair.
        Last edited by PINOY_HITMAN; Sat Jan 21, 2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.