PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

big $11 - 25/467 PINOY_HITMAN is doing good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big $11 - 25/467 PINOY_HITMAN is doing good

c'mon hitman bag this one umbup:

good luck Pinoy!

Comment

Good Luck mateumbup:

Comment

sorry guys got only marginal hand and got tentative on my play last night. difficult to concentrate when your sleepy and thinking you need to get up after 1-2 hours sleep and if you last for another hour you have to work without sleep. it reminds me making the final table on other site few years back but i need to sit it out because need to leave for duty Hope i can make this kind of run when i'm free the next day. Thanks pare marvin, roomik17 and chuckkky Hope we can nail it this monthumbup: I will look into my Hand History and ask the advise of the teachers on what line should i take for the particular situation.

Comment

Congrats P_H umbup:umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by annie_22at90 View Post
            Congrats P_H umbup:umbup:
            thanks annie PokerStars Tournament #556010491, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD 8510 players Total Prize Pool: $85100.00 USD Tournament started 2012/01/16 14:00:00 ET Dear PINOY_HITMAN, You finished the tournament in 226th place. A USD 76.59 award has been credited to your Real Money account. looks same position when pare marvin made this thread just add zero

Comment

Well done, still a good prize though

Comment

Hey Pinoy! Great cashumbup: Keep it up! John (JWK24)
                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks everyone and trying to sat another Big $11 now.

Comment

guess i need to direct buy-in and got an early reminder that not everytime the strong out will fall

Good luck to marvin and me and i will keep in mind your advice John JWK24.

i'll post the critical hand tomorrow for your insight and others for analysis.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.