PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

practice for Tcoop#1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• practice for Tcoop#1

$3.5 18man first the lucky hand
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    the play of the game
    the tilt call by my opp
    the winning hand
    and the stats During current Hold'em session you were dealt 233 hands and saw flop: - 20 out of 54 times while in big blind (37%) - 10 out of 52 times while in small blind (19%) - 10 out of 127 times in other positions (7%) - a total of 40 out of 233 (17%) Pots won at showdown - 15 of 19 (78%) Pots won without showdown - 62
    Last edited by marvinsytan; Sat Jan 14, 2012, 09:09 PM.

nice cash in the $3.30 MTT yesterday marvin. umbup:

Comment

read my opp's hand perfectly as always weak bet = weak hand just waiting for his weak bet on the river then boom he foldedumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
        nice cash in the $3.30 MTT yesterday marvin. umbup:
        a bit disappointed i thought i can be in the FT you can't be a winner if you don't lose first but yes cool cash tnx bud

Comment

timely 3bet

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.