PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tcoop#1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tcoop#1

Jan 20 1:00am TCOOP#1 6max $22 $200K

this is good

im going to play this

looking at all TCOOP events this is the only one I can afford

let's play this

who's with me?

who else is going to play this event?

Comment

I am considering to do that reload promo, and then I will play this one But I don't know for sure

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsytan View Post
        Jan 20 1:00am TCOOP#1 6max $22 $200K this is good im going to play this looking at all TCOOP events this is the only one I can afford let's play this who's with me?
        good luck.umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by taomage View Post
          I am considering to do that reload promo, and then I will play this one But I don't know for sure
          if your going to play just inform me here umbup:

Comment

Good luck, Marvin. All-in with every hand! umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsytan View Post
              if your going to play just inform me here umbup:
              I got the ticket. umbup: Too bad there are no training video's for 6-max MTT Wel I have had deep runs with 6-max MTT's but I am still working on my ranges and other adjustments . We'll see it's a free ticket so I got nothing to lose (this might screw my ROI for this month big time xD)

Comment

Good luck to both of youumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by taomage View Post
                  I got the ticket. umbup: Too bad there are no training video's for 6-max MTT Wel I have had deep runs with 6-max MTT's but I am still working on my ranges and other adjustments . We'll see it's a free ticket so I got nothing to lose (this might screw my ROI for this month big time xD)
                  all right yes sir, see you later

Comment

T-6hours 20 minutes. Okay Marvin, I'm heading over to the Cathedral this morning to have a chat with the big guy on our behalf. Don't know if it will help, but figured it's worth a shot.... umbup: Didn't want to rail you too much while you were practising, as a man needs his space to find his niche, and didn't want you feeling like your play was cramped by me. Good Luck to you mon amie, and may the cards fall in your favor ! 1 Big Time! Let's do it !
                    Last edited by Stakehorse75; Thu Jan 19, 2012, 12:42 PM. Reason: time.

Comment

I will be when it starts marvin. Will come and rail you breifly 4 hours in. Bring Home the Baconumbup:

Comment

there are sats that you can play with the ticket instead

Comment

Well I am gonna take some rest and fresh up my head and then after supper we are gonna inidonk: mode @ mileypoker:

Comment

Good Luck Partners, the chat with the big guy was good.

Comment

I'm in for TCOOP #1. Just won my ticket..... Weeeeeeee Good Luck to all PSOers who are going to play in it. mileypoker:moke:umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.