PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$3.5R 180 man sng

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with my stacks i can manage to resteal it worked cool

Comment

missed steal need to find spot again

Comment

can't win if i folded this due to bad internet connection my best chance to win down the drain because of bad internet connection damn it due to this i was forced to play this and bust out what a time to have an internet connection problem

Comment

was so frustrated with my internet connection that because of that i was forced fold my AA that i was already pressed call any

playing my last game now--this is real

18 game

Comment

folded 2 AK PRE folded 2 AK one is suited this is rebuy so no need to gamble early i will get my chance at the rich bingo players--let them rebuy
            Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
            here's I was talking about discipline baby that's how you do it in when Rebuy is not yet over you need to save money, you don't just gamble then rebuy rebuy that's what you want from other player not from yourself

Comment

rebuy ended mediocre hand in pos to win chips not bad steal 1bb per orbit got 1 next orbit

Comment

got one next orbit

Comment

with 4 players the sb shove i thought im ahead now the problem one more caller im dead bust out

Comment

im in the mood to play

19th game

i just need to win flips near the end

Comment

4 players no one hit anything damn

Comment

no dead money for me opp need to shove i always lose in this kind of situation good thing i won now

Comment

good thing i folded opp shove have K2s the other opp have 75o i don't even know why even call PRE then call again that's why i love to play rebuys lots of guys like this calling a raise w K2s and the opp is much worst a raise and a call still manage to sneak in at least he got position

Comment

rebuy ended got a chip up of 1365 could have been better if my TT won but it's ok chip up is a chip up strategy steal 1bb per orbit ***** trying set mining but got shoved by the BB trying to steal but got restealed try another one and guess what the BB woke up with

Comment

next orbit please got my steal next orbit please i got hand at least and won good got a hand and won again good

Comment

break time

10bb's

steal 1 orbit at a time hope won't get called

Comment

Working...
                                X