PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCOOP 2019 Rail Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• royalraise85
    started a topic SCOOP 2019 Rail Thread

SCOOP 2019 Rail Thread

SCOOP 2019 kicks off today. Will you be playing any of the tournaments?

Use this thread to post updates of the SCOOP tournaments you are playing and we can all rail and support each other.

Don't forget that you can win your way into SCOOP tournaments for free and to get things started here's 5 SCOOP tourneys you can play today that won't break the bankroll.

Good luck to all playing SCOOP.

• Oscar Morel
    replied

Out in 232nd for $27.57. Beating over 15k players deserves at least $100. Oh well. lol. If a game doesn't have Turbo or Hyper in the title, I'm not playing it lol.

Leave a comment:

• rolo834
    replied
    gg ed im completely the opposite turbo and hyper i avoid or do my best to tryin a satty tomorro well 2 actually tried 1 so far didnt qualify........spent $4.5 lol should have just bought in for $5.50

Leave a comment:

• edpokernut
    replied
    Thx effsea.

Out in 232nd for $27.57. Beating over 15k players deserves at least $100. Oh well. lol. If a game doesn't have Turbo or Hyper in the title, I'm not playing it lol.

Leave a comment:

• effsea
    replied
    gg man, want to yell at you a bit

but still...……………….Great Game Man!

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• effsea
    replied
    taker down man!

Leave a comment:

• edpokernut
    replied
    I was looking great in 12th place with about 550 players left and fell in love with AhTc on the button when the board flopped 10 high with all cards hearts. All in with 1.8mil in chips and don't improve as the SB played 83hh and beat me with his flopped flush. I just couldn't let it go battling another big stack . Crippled down to 300k but trying to build it back up. Have 890k. 191/422 left

Leave a comment:

• edpokernut
    replied
    Edpokernut 100/897 left

Leave a comment:

• edpokernut
    replied
    The 50K guarantee was easily met - 15809 players = $77464
    2591 places get paid.

Edpokernut 833/3002 left

TheBlade8525 and honorary81 still in it also.

P.S> I'm not used to 15 minute blinds, Its really testing my patience, lol.

Leave a comment:

• edpokernut
    replied
    Anyone else playing SCOOP-02L $5.50 NLHE (Mini Sunday Kickoff SE) $50K GTD?

I see fellow posters TheBlade8525 and honorary81.

Good luck to our forum members playing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.