PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Only Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada Only Games

Howdy Folks,

I have not played any yet, but I did rail the first two Canada Only Games,

If you played them or railed them, what do you think so far?

cheers all
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

I honestly don't like the unlimited rebuys and add-on. It puts non-busto players at a huge advantage. lol

Comment

Trny #2473766907 Pokerstars School School Pass 3-Max Hyper Turbo Freebuy (CA) 50 x $1 Spin$Go Tkts Trny was cancelled due to only 30 players registered, Minimum required is 51.

The Russian one didn't have that problem- they had 473 players!

The good news is we will have nice smaller fields, but of course we don't want them so small where they won't run.

Also, I see they changed the chips we get for rebuys in the $25 freebuys, from getting 5000 chips for .01 to now getting 1500, and the add-0n which was a huge 50k chips is now only 3000 chips.

Comment

Originally posted by edpokernut View Post
        Trny #2473766907 Pokerstars School School Pass 3-Max Hyper Turbo Freebuy (CA) 50 x $1 Spin$Go Tkts Trny was cancelled due to only 30 players registered, Minimum required is 51.

The Russian one didn't have that problem- they had 473 players!

The good news is we will have nice smaller fields, but of course we don't want them so small where they won't run.

Also, I see they changed the chips we get for rebuys in the $25 freebuys, from getting 5000 chips for .01 to now getting 1500, and the add-0n which was a huge 50k chips is now only 3000 chips.
        Minimum......interesting

small turnout...….very interesting,

never seen that coming.

cheers all

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I don't even see them on my notepad, guess I have to search for them.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by joy7108 View Post
            I don't even see them on my notepad, guess I have to search for them.
            hi joy darling...…

you should have tickets......go into yours tools, you should see them there,

cheers girl

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I don't think there is any today just Masters and Initiation tournaments .

Comment

Tournaments:
                The following tournaments will be local for your community only:

Monday - PokerStars School - School Pass Turbo Freebuy
                Monday - PokerStars School - Initiation League
                Tuesday - PokerStars School - School Pass Zoom Freebuy
                Tuesday - PokerStars School - Master League
                Wednesday - PokerStars School - School Pass 3Max Hyper Turbo Freebuy
                Wednesday - PokerStars School - Master League
                Thursday - PokerStars School - Initiation League
                Thursday - PokerStars School - Master League
                Friday - PokerStars School - Master League
                Friday - PokerStars Tournament Promotions*
                Saturday - Master League Tournament.
                Saturday - Community Tournament. (Last Saturday of Each Month)

Comment

Next one is in less than 8 hours from now. Lets Final Table this one guys!

Comment

Have you Canadians seen there is another Community Tournament post for January 2019 ?

Nobody has made a suggestion yet, I would not like you to lose the tournament for lack of anybody posting , after all its $1000 event .
                    Last edited by 73REX73; Mon Dec 10, 2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

wonderful heads up but would have been much better had you included a link to the thread.
                      will try a quick search now and if successful will return to post the link.

cheers

Comment

https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/for...ament-jan-2019

There you go .

Comment

Great job Effsea on taking down 1st place out of 98 players in the Turbo Freebuy Trny!

I'm worried about tonight's 3max Hyper Freebuy Trny (50 x $1 Spin & Go Tkts) as we need to have a minimum of 51 players to start playing. It has 18 minutes of late registration. If we do get to play we should register early because if players start dropping like flies the trny might end early/ (One of the games last week ended in just 4 minutes and some of the 50 winners didn't even have to play a hand).

Comment

Originally posted by edpokernut View Post
                            Great job Effsea on taking down 1st place out of 98 players in the Turbo Freebuy Trny!

I'm worried about tonight's 3max Hyper Freebuy Trny (50 x $1 Spin & Go Tkts) as we need to have a minimum of 51 players to start playing. It has 18 minutes of late registration. If we do get to play we should register early because if players start dropping like flies the trny might end early/ (One of the games last week ended in just 4 minutes and some of the 50 winners didn't even have to play a hand).
                            Thx Ed.....good thing I knew the Dealer

fyi.....joy7108 took 2nd last night, well done Joy Darling!

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks, Eff. I still don't know how to get more tickets - 1 appeared in my ticket list yesterday but I have no more.

PS. my emojis don't show - does anyone else have this problem??

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.