PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiser's Badugi League - Win a PokerStars Shark!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finished 1st, NE2win I think was 2nd.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Az@znt8 View Post
      I finished 1st, NE2win I think was 2nd.

I was 3rd just like a good Canadian
      6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Confirming, Az 1st, me 2nd, not sure about 3rd.
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Here's the results of tonight's game:

1st - Az@znt8
          2nd - TJVancover
          3rd - Chinook146

I'll update the leaderboard over the weekend.

Raiser

Comment

Hi guys, Sorry for letting this slide, let's pick it up again with 3 rounds to go.
            Raiser's Badugi League
            Round 8 is now open for registration in my Home Game club. Details of how to join are in the opening post above. Here's the leaderboard after Round 7 @Az@znt8 - 48 points @TJ Vancover - 32 points @NE2win - 24 points @Stinky_Gimp - 16 points [@pecheurs] - 14 points @Chinkook146 - 14 points [@myself000000] - 10 points [@RMBBPOKER] - 10 points @A-FISTFULL - 7 points Again, apologies about putting it on the back burner for so long, was busy with life! Raiser

Comment

Thanks for picking it up again !

No apologies needed - we're in no rush here
              2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Here's the leaderboard after Round 8 @Az@znt8 - 56 points @TJ Vancover - 39 points @Stinky_Gimp - 26 points @NE2win - 24 points [@pecheurs] - 14 points @Chinook146 - 14 points [@myself000000] - 10 points [@RMBBPOKER] - 10 points @A-FISTFULL - 7 points Round 9 is up in the Home Game club and open for registration. Details of how to join can be found in the opening post here. Raiser

Comment

Here's the leaderboard after Round 9 @Az@znt8 - 63 points @TJ Vancover - 49 points @Stinky_Gimp - 26 points @NE2win - 24 points @Chinook146 - 22 points [@pecheurs] - 14 points [@myself000000] - 10 points [@RMBBPOKER] - 10 points @A-FISTFULL - 7 points Round 10, the finale, is now open for registration, see opening post for details of how to join.
                  As it's mathematically impossible to catch Az@znt8 we'll congratulate him on becoming the Official Winner of season two of Raiser's Badugi League!
                  Congrats Az@znt8, please PM me with shipping details for the sharkie Raiser

Comment

Thanks very much. Gotta lotta love for badugi. How's about an 8 game series?
                    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats.

And yes, an 8 game series would be fun
                      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats Az@znt8
                        6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Here's the final standings after Round 10! @Az@znt8 - 73 points @TJ Vancover - 49 points @NE2win - 32 point @Chinook146 - 29 points @Stinky_Gimp - 26 points [@pecheurs] - 14 points [@myself000000] - 10 points [@RMBBPOKER] - 10 points @A-FISTFULL - 7 points Congrats again to Az@znt8, I hope the sharkie got to you ok And yes, I think an 8 Game series would be great fun, I'll set that up and post details about it here next week Cheers! Raiser

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.