PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiser's Whacky Races - Race 7 Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiser's Whacky Races - Race 7 Canada

Hi Guys and Girls, To run alongside the Formula One 2014 season I'm inviting all of you to take part in my Whacky Races. How it works You don't have to be a Formula One fan to take part and it's open to all real money players on PokerStars.
    • Simply pick a driver from the list below and post your selection in this thread.
    • Then play in the 'Whacky Race' tournament in my home game club.
    • If your finishing position in the tournament matches your chosen drivers finishing position in that weekends Formula one race I will ship you $5
    Rules: You can only pick one driver and your first selection only is counted. Edited posts will not count and will not be considered. Basically post what driver you choose and that's it, do not edit your post after that The tournament in my home game club will always take place before the Formula One Race each weekend. You must play in the tournament to be considered for a prize. Players that sit-out the tournament will not be considered. Divers are taken on a first come, first served basis. You cannot pick a driver thats already taken. Winners will be shipped funds within 3 days of race ending. For example, if you choose Fernando Alonso and finish 5th in the home game tournament you'll have to wait and see if Fernando finises 5th in the motor-race. If he does I'll ship you $5 Details of joining my Home Game Club: Club ID: 530350 Invitation Code: whackyraces Details of Tournament: June 7th 8pm UK Time Buy-in: $0.11c Type: NLHE Details of F1 Race: June 8th Montreal 7pm UK Time List of Drivers: Marcus Ericsson Kamui Kobayash Kimi Räikkönen (Taken) Fernando Alonso (Taken) Sergio Pérez Nico Hülkenberg (Taken) Romain Grosjean Pastor Maldonado Max Chilton Jules Bianchi Kevin Magnussen Jenson Button Nico Rosberg (Taken) Lewis Hamilton (Taken) Sebastian Vettel (Taken) Daniel Ricciardo (Taken) Esteban Gutiérrez Adrian Sutil Jean-Éric Vergne Daniil Kvyat Felipe Massa Valtteri Bottas Put the pedal to the metal! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Jun 09, 2014, 11:33 AM.

Bracelet Winner

Whacky Racers will be posted here

royalraise85 (3rd) Nico Rosberg (2nd)
    BigLeDbury (2nd) Daniel Ricciardo (1st)
    GamblingProp (DNS) Sebastian Vettel (3rd)
    A-FISTFULL (1st) Lewis Hamilton (DNF)
    Roslyn_akka (5th) Fernando Alonso (6th)
    EdinFreeMan (4th) Kimi Räikkönen (10th)
    Nishkey (6th) Nico Hülkenberg (5th)
    Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Jun 09, 2014, 11:35 AM.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'll take Rosberg this time Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ricciardo please!

Comment

Vettel for me please Paul.
          Vroom Vroom!

Comment

To bad I can't play this game! I'll post photo of the Montreal Grand Prix festival (On cresent street) Wish you all good luck!

Have fun,
            Spy474

Comment

Hamiltonumbup:
              11 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Alonso for me
                Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Lets see how Ferrari shape up in Canadia going with Kimi Räikkönen umbup: gluck gluck Ed
                  4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Cheers guys! That's 6 entries so far. New whacky racers always welcome.
                    For a chance to win $5
                    See the opening thread above for details. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nico Hulkenberg for me

Comment

***Closed for entries***
                        It's going to be an exciting race tomorrow. Both Fistfull and Ros look like a strong possibility to win some whacky fivers! Best of luck to all. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I wanted to finish 3rd before someone decided to go all in! Ah well, come on Ricciardo! One more place!

EDIT: He's 2nd with 4 laps to go!

RE-EDIT: OK, he's overtaken too many people, now 1st...
                          Last edited by BigLeDbury; Sun Jun 08, 2014, 10:41 PM.

Comment

So in the end everyone who played the tournament was only 1 place off their driver except A-FISTFULL who was actually quite unlucky

Comment

Originally posted by BigLeDbury View Post
                              I wanted to finish 3rd before someone decided to go all in! Ah well, come on Ricciardo! One more place! EDIT: He's 2nd with 4 laps to go! RE-EDIT: OK, he's overtaken too many people, now 1st...
                              lol. Yep, this is exactly why we call these 'whacky' races. It was a super race though. The $5 will be put into the next race's 'bumper' pot of $10! See you all there. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.